3. Late night Gossip

Sorry it took a week to update, but hopefully this book will eventually get a lot of reads and comments. Thank you to everyone who has read so far! I greatly appreciate it :)

___________________________

Before I knew it, Jenna, Layla and Aubrey were barging into my house like they owned the place. (That was normal)

               The three of them were still in their school clothes, while I on the other hand, was cuddled up in my hello kitty pajamas and my hair was thrown up in a messy - very messy - bun. Truth was, after school ended and I was home by myself, I didn't really care what I looked like.   

They climbed up the carpeted stairs towards my bedroom that was surprisingly very clean compared to how it usually is.  My bed was shoved in the corner next to my window, while a ladder was propped against it. My dresser was by my closet that was supposed to hold my clothes, but instead it contained the junk I owned but couldn't get rid of.  My carpet was full of stains from runaway spaghetti and orange juice leaks. Overall, it could be classified as a Teenagers bedroom. 

              My friends tell me that my house smells like fresh plants, but my room in particular is said to smell like Pink sand - it's a candle from Yankee. It's my absolute favorite and almost all of my close friends know that.  

              Aubrey raced towards my blue beanbag in the corner before anyone else could get to it. The beanbags were the most loved spot in my room. Ben particularly liked the blue one, only because yellow was an "ugly" color - or so he says.    Layla was the odd one out so she took a seat next to me on the bed.

               "Boy, do I have the latest gossip for you all" Aubrey said in a half whisper/yell. Everyone in the room grew excited at her statement because who doesn't love to hear the latest gossip. If there was anybody in this room that was an expert at finding out the newest news - It was Aubrey for sure. She had her eyes and ears in everyone's business and nobody seemed to mind. Just when she opened her mouth to speak, the doorbell rang which meant only one thing, the pizza was here.

             "I'll be right back! Wait for me!" I screamed as I bolted down the carpeted staircase away from my open bedroom door. I threw the door open wide, grabbed the pizza box with a hesitant smile and handed the guy 12 dollars. He smiled widely, but unfortunately it all happened so fast that I accidentally slammed the door before running upstairs with the warm pizza in my hand. The smell drifted up to my nose level, which made my stomach growl louder than I've ever heard before.

            I walked in my room for the second time and gently threw the pizza box to land in the middle of the circle. Jenna was the first to open the box and take out the biggest slice.

     Believe it or not, girls eat like pigs when we're by ourselves. 

           "Okay, you can start" I exclaimed with a short gasp for air. That fast trip up the stairs sure gave a beating to my lungs and thighs. Even when volleyball season was in full swing still, my body wasn't used to running up stairs like a crazy woman with pizza in her hands.

"Well to start things off, I think Reagan is trying to hit on Ben." She said. For a moment I was startled to hear this, but I soon realized such a thing shouldn't surprise me. Reagan Mackenzie was a senior as well, and let's just say she was the class hoe. Every grade has a certain girl that hangs out with every guy she can get her hands on, and for my grade - that was Reagan.

It doesn't surprise me that she would go after Ben. She always tries and fools them with her cute short hair that is a tree trunk brown color. Honestly, I think it's kind of disgusting. But on the other hand, Reagan was a gorgeous girl that only wanted attention .... from guys in particular.