22; 100 condoms for someone I care about

It was 8 o' clock at night when Ben and I sat in the Walmart parking lot, completely excited for the next hour. Well, one of us was.  On the other hand, Ben sat in the passenger side in an Avocado onesie that was just a little bit too tight for his muscular build. But even in a onesie made for 16 year old boys, He made it work with his hair neatly combed and the tightness of the fabric only outlined every curve of his muscles.  He looked at me with an unwilling expression that pleaded for help.

            "Jeez, This thing is so uncomfortable for my balls" He said, while reaching towards his lap and adjusting himself. Me being in the car definitely didn't effect the uncomfortable vibe it created, and it was even worse when I watched unwillingly.

            "That comment was unnecessary" I said, pretending like his actions didn't effect me at all. Ben on let out a smirk that sent shock ways through my body.

  "You're the one who made me do this, so for now - you're just going to have to live with my unnecessary comments" Ben said, while cracking his knuckles and preparing himself for the next traumatizing hour.

       "This is hilarious. I didn't think you'd actually go though with it" I said with a small laugh. Ben sent a glare in my direction, pure annoyance in his expression. It only made me laugh louder.

          "Shut up. Next time you lose a bet, your dare is going to be living hell" Ben said before unwillingly climbing out of the car and into the parking lot. I followed. The plan was that I was just going to be a bystander, pretending to have nothing to do with Ben and his dare. Meanwhile, I would be laughing inside as multiple people gave him weird looks, some even stopping to take a picture.

       "Are you ready?" I asked while admiring how attractive he looked in that onesie alone.

Wait.

What?

I shook away the thought and followed him inside Walmart, some people walking inside gave him weird glances, some even doing a double take. But Ben acted normal, like being in an Avocado onesie didn't effect his natural walk and the way about him. As we walked inside, multiple people gave him weird glances, and I'm sure he was starting to grow embarrassed as the staring continued. Honestly, me being near him somehow made me want to burst out laughing, as did multiple other people that saw him.

He stopped at the candy section while picking up two boxes of Reese's pieces and then heading to his main destination. At this hour, Walmart was packed from moms buying groceries to old grandparents buying ice cream. It was busy busy, and at one point I almost lost Ben in the crowd of people, not to mention- he walks crazy fast.

But eventually I caught up to him just as we were nearing the section of all of that stuff was. To my surprise, a teenage girl was buying some too, and she started to laugh as soon as she saw him. I however, sat down as the nearby bench, sipping my slushy and dry-texting Aubrey. But really, I was just excellent at spying and I should probably get 100 percent when the night is over.

"You must really like Avocados" The girl said. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a flannel, and honestly - she was gorgeous. She didn't give off the vibe of one of those girls like Reagan, but her voice alone made me believe that she was shy. It was angelic, and I swear that she played guitar.

"Definitely. They're my favorite food" Ben lied. I smiled, almost wanting to chuckle right then. Ben grabbed a box of 20 condoms, and then he grabbed 4 more boxes. The girl only looked on, admiring his stash.

"You must have a busy night planned" She said. I noticed her eyes wander, to his face and then to his lower region where the fabric was little tighter. I cringed as she stared for a while. Either Ben didn't notice, or he simply choose to ignore it.