21; Fights that end with Frozen yogurt

After school the next day I climbed through Ben's window, hoping that he would be there. To much of my surprise, he was. He was shirtless and in his boxers, and I quickly looked away thinking that maybe what I had seen was just something I was imagining.

"Shit, sorry Libs. You should've texted me" He said as I heard him shuffling on some pants and sitting back down on the bed. "You can turn around now"

I sighed.

"Ben, I'm sorry about last night - I "

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not like you can control what that son of a bitch does. He learned his place" Ben said, before stretching his arms out and resting them above his head. I sighed.

"You know, Colton's actually really nice if you would give him a chance" I said. Partly because I felt like I had too. I mean, he was my boyfriend so I should stick up for him. Right?

"Me? Give him a chance? I've given him plenty of chances, and trust me. He blew them each and every time" Ben said, not any sense of sympathy at all. It was like he was stating facts, and there was no way I could ever change his mind. "Besides, he's the one trying to pressure you into having sex with him. Can't you see that? That's literally all he wants. "

I scowled.

"Is that what you think? You don't think that maybe he actually likes me?" I was beyond frustrated now. "Maybe he isn't with me just for sex, maybe he likes me because of my personality or my good grades or-" But Ben shook his head.

"Libs. Would you just trust me for once? At first I thought I was okay with it, with you dating him. But now? I can see right through his bull shit and I know all he's going to do is take your fucking virginity and then dump you. He's done it before to other girls, I've seen it. You were just too dense to see it happen" Ben said. I was shocked, very shocked. All because his words tumbled out so fast it was hard to process them all. A big part of me just wanted to prove Ben wrong, to prove to him that Colton was a good guy and that he was just being over protective and mean.

"Well who says I haven't already had sex with him? Hm? He's hot, definitely hotter than you" I remarked, although it was one of the worst lies I ever told. Ben laughed, which only made me more upset. "Are you serious? You're just so quick to hate on him and you don't even know the guy! You just don't want me to be happy, is that it? Or maybe you're jealous and you want me all to yourself" I replied, anger coursing through my veins. Ben instantly stopped laughing, a hint of truth in his eyes. "Maybe you don't want me to grow up and have true love because you know you'll never find it. Is that why you sleep around with so many girls? Because you can't find someone who actually likes you for your personality? Heck, your parents don't even like each other - they can't even find true love anymore - after all, like they say, like father like son" I said. In that moment, my evil grin left my mouth. Ben stood up, his eyes in a focused line.

"Leave" He said. I froze.

Suddenly I couldn't breathe. A look of hurt spread across Ben's face, and I knew it was something having to do with his parents. I shouldn't have mentioned their marriage problems that have been around for as long as I can remember, but I did - and it was too late to take them back.

"Ben - I'm sorry I-" I chocked, but the words were lost as soon Ben looked a me. This time, it wasn't anger but pure sadness that I only saw when he was drunk.

"Libs, please. Just go" He said. I didn't budge. "I'm serious, I don't want to speak with someone who thinks I sleep around with girls just because I can't find true love. "