15. No parents and hickeys

OMG I UPDATED AGAIN. Second day in a row just saying !! But I hope you like this chapter, something semi-big happens yanno

_____________________

After grabbing the Chinese from the delivery man and paying him, we sat down at his long dinner table that looked like it could hold at least 20 people. It was spacious, but we ended up sitting at the end where we sat looking across from each other.

He was so handsome and wonderful. I honestly just wanted to scream with all my heart because I still couldn't get over the fact that I was at Colton's  house, and I was actually invited this time - unlike when Ben and I t-peed his house.   I smiled while dipping my chicken in the sweet and sour sauce and taking a bite. It was so good, and Colton made it even better.

           We finished eating rather quickly, and luckily there were still some daylight hours left.

             We went back up to his room, and when I walked in there I started to notice more than what I had originally took time to notice. He had a large flat screen TV. There were shelves of books and objects that made the whole room look unique. Like a globe and a stack of movies in the corner. On the very top of the shelf was a video camera and some tapes. Did he film?

Long story short, I was unbelievably jealous.

        Colton chuckled. I looked at him and smiled before taking a seat on the bed. He walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed a random movie from the tray.

"Do you like scary movies, the old ones are always the best" He asked while holding up the disc. I instantly shook my head no.

"No thank you" I said while laughing. Scary movies weren't something I liked to watch, and Ben constantly made fun of me for it. When we were younger we would always watch scary movies, but as I got older I started to get scared which opened up a new door for teasing. Occasionally however, I would watch one just for the heck of it. Today was not that day.

"Well now I kind of want to watch it.." Colton smirked.

"And why would you want to do that" I asked, kind of amused and confused.

    "I don't know" Colton said. Either way, he threw the movie back in the box leaving me utterly confused and amazed. I propped my feet up on the bed and rested my head against the bed post, waiting for Colton to pick out a movie.

"What about Frozen?" I suggested. Colton swirled around to look at me, amused he was.

"Seriously?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I know every song" I said proudly. Colton smiled and smirked in my direction, which somehow made the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"Why don't you demo it for me?" He asked with that same growing smirk on his lips. God. Why was he so hot. His shirt was ruffled against his body, and his hair was so neat, not a piece of hair was out of place. I couldn't stop staring, to the point I forgot to answer. I remained silent, in a memorized state by his gorgeous face.

"I'm going to take your silent staring as a yes" Colton chuckled before turning around and grabbing the remote.

"I wasn't... staring" I defended. "And what movie are we watching?" I asked. Colton only smirked.