14. "I have a Confession"

Hey everyone. I know I haven't updated in almost forever but please enjoy this chapter! And thanks to all the people who have kept reading ( that's like one person) but I really appreciate it. I'll check for editing errors eventually, I just wanted to update already haha!

_______________________
I walked into Chemistry the next morning, exhausted and brain-dead. I was wearing jeans and v-neck with this necklace I really enjoyed. Colton and I had stayed up talking till 1 in the morning, and then he finally went home for the night. And even after he left I still couldn't manage to stop my beating heart and my ridiculous smile.

If I had to take a guess I would say I went to bed around 3:00, which is pretty late for my normal bedtime. I even got a few minutes on the way to school, but even that wasn't enough to hide my tired eyes.

As I walked into Chemistry I trotted over to Colton sitting at our table. His hair was neat, and his clothes were mighty attractive - in fact, he didn't look the least bit tired. How is that possible?!

               "Well you look delighted to be here" Colton said while silently twirling his pencil around his fingers. I nodded, still completely tired from my late-night thinking.

"Yeah. I look like a piece of crap" I said in between yawns. Colton chuckled.

"Well then you're the prettiest piece of crap I've ever seen" He said. I smiled a bright smile that I normally get when I'm around him, only because he warms my heart And makes me stomach full of butterflies.

Mr Richard started speaking in his normal auto tone voice, although the only thing I managed to make out of his speech was "Test tomorrow"  damn it.

Which meant another study session with Ben tonight because I knew he couldn't pass the test without me forcing him to study.

          "Do you want to come over tonight and help me study? Last time I got a C on the test in here" Colton said. Great. Ummmm...

"I think I'm helping Ben study tonight. We always do before a test" I said.

"Oh come on!" Colton said. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I felt for real that I might give in, even though I knew I shouldn't. I wanted to hang out with Colton more than anything because my affection for him was stronger than ever, but I knew Ben might be mad if I ditched.

"Okay. I'll help you study." I said with a effortless smile. Colton smiled back and nodded.

   "Great. I'll pick you up at 6" he said . I smiled and nodded back, approving of the time. But in the back of my head I felt a feeling I never knew existed, but I chose to block it out the best I could.

*•*•*•*•*

"Ben I'm really sorry" I said over the phone while sitting in my room. I had just showered and was letting my hair dry when I called him, or actually- he called me. Ben seemed annoyed, but at the same time he made it seem like he didn't care. 

     "Okay okay, if he try's to make a move on me I'll call you. Whatever" I said, only because that's what Ben wants me to do. 

    "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, I can have Layla come over and help you study" I said, thinking that it would be the perfect way for them to get to know each other. Ben snorted and laughed like what I had said was some type of joke.

            "Oh? Reagan's coming over? I asked, suddenly growing more annoyed than before. Instead of trying to study he was having Reagan over which ultimately would result in ZERO studies.