Marriage Made In Heaven - Chapter 16

I woke, pain shooting through my head.

I cried out before I could stop.

"Libby, what is the matter?" Millie called as she ran into the room.

My hands flying to my head protectively.

"Zach, quickly," Millie called.

"Move Millie," Zach called as he appeared swooping me up into his arms off the bed and spun us out of the room.

"Luang," he called as we arrived at the temple seconds later.

"Quickly," Luang called as he ushered other monks to aid.

Hands, holding me down on the floor as I thrashed in pain.

"Libby, look at me," Luang ordered but I could not open my eyes the pain too much.

"What happened?" Raguel called as he appeared.

"Hold her down, something has happened. I need to see, open your eyes, Liberty, now before it is too late. Embrace the pain, take control. Show me!" Luang commanded.

I managed to open my eyes briefly and Luang's thumbs held them open as they fought to close.

"NO!" I screamed.

"It is too late, the deed is done," Luang said.

"What is done?" Raguel asked.

"A love undone," Luang said.

"What do you mean?" Zach asked.

"Ethan," Luang replied.

"Ethan has protection against his forgetting her," Zach said as he began to panic.

"Yes, but the protection was not strong enough to hold off this dark curse," Luang answered.

"Luang tell all," Raguel requested.

"Ethan's love knew no bounds, he was fiercely protective, his adoration for her," Luang said. "All of it has been flipped to the reverse. He recognises no love, he cares not for her or her safety, he despises her and will protect all within your realm from her. He sees her as the threat, he would show no remorse in smiting her."

Tears fell as listened to his words in horror.

"I will order him to obey," Raguel replied, his voice thick with emotion.

"He would rather fall from grace, taking her crashing to the ground with him than obey," Luang said.

"Does he know she is his wife?" Zach asked.

"Who I can tell," Luang said.

"Does he know of the child?" Raguel asked.

"I do not believe so as this was not information held by the interferon, a protection was placed on the child from within this temple upon the very moment of his birth, he would have been hidden from their gaze," Luang said.

"Did you see an essence?" Raguel asked.

"No, but there is one avenue open to us but it puts Libby in harms way," Luang said.

"Speak," Raguel commanded.

"Whoever cast this spell left a faded imprint of their desired outcome, they wish it so she is hidden from him," Luang explained. "However, should he be reminded that she is his wife and as such he should extend her courtesy fitting a husband, then he will be forbidden from causing her harm."

"You mean force him to be with her?" Raguel asked.

"Yes," Luang said.

"Isobel," Raguel called.