Marriage Made in Heaven - Chapter 33

I was mortified by the things I had been witness to on a daily basis. However, Tirell was getting tired of me. He had stopped putting my into people so often. Still several times a week but not every day and certainly not a couple a day.

Some days he would just sit for hours and stare at me as I meditated. I knew he was waiting on me to slip up.

"Master, good news we have the body," the sorcerer announced.

"Prepare her, this is going to be fantastic," he said with excitement. "You're going to love this Liberty."

I was dragged off to the next poor buggers body and refused to look as usual. I was dropped in, woosy as usual and taken to his chamber.

"WOW!" he said. "You look stunning Liberty, come see yourself," he said as he pulled the body over to a mirror.

I ignored him and hid away inside her as he waffled on and forced the poor girl to have dinner with him and drink wine. Strange he never usually romanced them.

He took her over to the fire place and asked her to lie down. She did as directed. He kissed her more passionately than the others, I knew that much from the extra sloppy noises trying to ruin my meditation. He would always try to ruin it with noise disruption, beating the dogs till their whimpers and yelps made me want to scream but I held back. As soon as he left I beckon them over and cuddle them as best I could, I couldn't feel them but they knew I was stroking them and would make appreciative noises.

Now here he was getting all smushy with the latest victim. "So how does it feel Libby. Home, sweet, home," he said as he raised a hand to his face and I jumped. Shit that was my hand. I recognised it. That was my old hand....

"Lie back whilst I pleasure you," he whispered.

'What the hell?' I began to panic as the body lay back and I looked down as he slide a dress up revealing some underwear and I stared in horror as I recognised my old body.

'NO!' I screamed inside as felt his mouth on the inside of my thigh. He can't do this, where did they get my body from?

"Watch me Liberty," he whispered as he lowered his mouth to kiss between my legs a voice spoke... it was mine.

"Ethan," it said.

He stopped. "What?"

Momentarily my mind had thought of who I wished he was and the body had spoken it out loud. I concentrate.

"Oh Ethan, I've missed you," I made it say and the hands caressed the breasts as though in a fantasy.

"What did you just say?" he said in rage hanging over me, fury from his eyes to mine.

"Oh don't stop now, I was just having fun," I said. "I love role play, Ethan."

"Stop calling me that," he fumed.

I made the hands move and rubbed them over his chest, "Don't tease me Ethan... please me," I said.

I still couldn't feel the body but I could move it.

"Get control of her," he said to the body.

Wait why would he say that... 'I'm trying,' it said.

"Well try harder," he growled.

"Just carry on, she will soon give in," it said.

Hold on a minute I knew what this was, he had put me a scavenger who was pretending to be me. He nearly had me going there.

Millie would find this hilarious, sick and pathetic but hilarious, I thought. Oh how I missed her. She always made me laugh.

"Libby?" I heard in my mind.