Marriage Made In Heaven - Chapter 39

"Liberty," Ethan whispered.

"Mmm," I said sleepily.

"I have to go, I've been summoned," he said. He was already dressed and about to disappear.

My heart jolted and I remembered his mothers words during the celebration. She had told me in private that if anyone summoned him from our marriage bed I was to ensure it was his father and no one else as that is where things had gone wrong before.

"Wait, who summoned you?" I asked.

"Pardon?" he said shocked I was asking.

"Who summoned you, Ethan son of Raguel?" I asked with the authority of a wife, as his mother had told me.

"Erm..." he stopped to think. His eyes started to cloud up at the side and he held his head in pain.

"LUANG! RAGUEL! DAD! ZACH! ISOBEL!" I screamed in my mind for everyone I knew and Luang appeared his eyes darting around for danger.

I pointed at Ethan as he blinked as though losing his sight.

"Ground him Libby!" Luang said.

"I forbid you to go Ethan!" I said as his mother had instructed me but I didn't think it worked. I was too shocked.

Luang pinned him on the bed as other monks appeared and I grabbed up the bed sheet and scrambled across the other side of the room and sat in the corner watching in horror as Raguel and Zach appeared with my father.

"Ground him Libby," Raguel said in haste.

"I tried its not working," I said.

"ISOBEL!" Raguel yelled.

"Do it again Libby," he commanded.

"I forbid you to go Ethan," I said.

"It didn't work," Raguel said shaking his head. "They are going to pull him out of this realm! Who is it?"

Luang shook his head.

"Did you summon him?" I asked.

Raguel shook his head as he looked on in horror and Isobel appeared and looked at Raguel and then to me. I shook my head.

She mumbled something in a language I didn't understand and the room shook. I started to pull my clothes on under the sheet as they all watched Ethan. I felt something at my knee and looked down expecting to see Daniel wanting to be picked up but there was nothing there.

"What was that?" I asked.

My father turned to look at me my hands shot out to him as I got dragged through the window.

"Liberty!" he screamed but I was being dragged to quick. I could feel the cuts to my skin as I found myself in the midst of a huge fight. Lots of screaming and growling.

"MUM!" I screamed.

I could hear and felt my father fighting. He was on his own. I screamed for help and heard my mother screaming with rage! The skies thundered and the earth shook. I had to fight... smite I told myself... smite.

"Get your fucking claws off me!" I screamed and looked down at myself. "ETHAN!" I screamed as I saw a huge claw stuck into my stomach and two more in my ribs on the other side. I was in its talon... I screamed horrified and in agony as it crushed me.

I heard Zach and other angels fighting too. "Liberty you are grounded," my mother yelled into my mind. "Don't you transport or it will take you, wait till we can get to you and transport you with us."

"Mum help me!" I screamed.

"Smite it," she yelled as she continued to battle.

"I can't!" I screamed.