Marriage Made In Heaven - Chapter 27

"Shhhh," I heard whispered. I knew that baby whisper anywhere. Daniel was up to his old tricks of transporting me whilst I slept.

I opened my eyes to pitch black, I was in the woods. What the hell was I doing here? Daniel... where was he? I felt him move at the side of me. Lying on the dark, leaf covered floor in the middle of the night. He smiled at me. He was so beautiful! Just like his daddy... OH CRAP as if I weren't in enough trouble already.

"Ethan?" I called to him in my mind. "Daniel strikes again and I don't know where he has transported me to other than we are in dark woods and don't blame me I was asleep."

He appeared standing over us. He was not impressed. He reached out touched both of us and transported us back to his house.

Raguel appeared and looked at Daniel sternly. Daniel looked from Raguel to Ethan and back again then burst into tears. It was the first temper tantrum I had witnessed as I stood there brushing all the dead leaves and mud off myself.

My father arrived in the room and Daniel took it up another notch when my father shook his head to indicate 'No' to whatever he was communicating to him telepathically.

Daniel looked to me pleading with his eyes as he carried on his tantrum.

"I need a wee," I announced and excused myself. Oh my god how lame a was that telling a room full of angels that I need to go tinkle.... Fucking hell Liberty! You could have thought of a better excuse. Was complete Spazoid!

My PJ's were ruined I noticed in the bathroom, I looked like I had shit myself with wet mud all over my ass... oh great I can't go back out looking like this. I took them off, attempted to get the mud and leaves out of my hair and thought sod it I am taking a shower. Five min shower, one wee and a gob full of toothpaste later I made my way out in a towel. I knew where Ethan kept things so if I hurried I would be able to borrow a top or something.... Yes I had tried to transport home to my mother and no, it didn't work... in the words of scotty "she canny take it captain" my transporter had gone tits up since Ethan grounded me for getting lost. He had said I was grounded until he could get me an internal sat nav fitted, cheeky sod! That was weeks ago... now I was no longer banned from seeing him I had every intention of getting him to lift it!

I moved a few things around on the shelves in the laundry to find one of Ethan's tops and finally found one that would be long enough. I put my dirty PJ's into wash.

I noticed Daniel had stopped screaming as I made my way back to the bathroom to change.

"Hello," Ethan said making me jump and drop the top I was carrying.

He bent to pick it up at the same time I did and handed it to me.

"Sorry, my clothes are dirty and I can't transport so I had to borrow something of yours as he landed me in a puddle of mud," I explained feeling myself blush.

"It's ok," he said as he quickly took in the state of me in a towel looking like a drown rat and removed a small bit of leaf from my hair.

"I can't get it all out," I said flustered and embarrassed that I looked such a wreck.

"Here let me check for you," he said as he ran his fingers loosely through my wet hair. Pulling out a few stray bits his fingers pressed the back of my head and I grimaced. "Nice bump," he said.

"Yeah I think he is used to landing me on your bed. A muddy puddle is not so soft," I said smiling gently. "I'll get my mum to fix it."

"I can do that," he said.

"Really?" I didn't think he had healing powers.

"Yeah I'm an angel remember, I can heal injuries just not as cosmetically as your mother," he said. "Think of it like a Family Doctor as opposed to a plastic surgeon."