Chapter 1- Icy Blue Flames

Hey guys!!!

Well I hope that you guys are having an awesome day. Please enjoy this chapter!

Comment and Vote!!!

Thank You- @Greenninjagal

Your comments always makes me smile.

Picture- Amaris

_______________________________

(Victoria’s Pov)

I could feel my eyes changing their colors to a fiery red and I was on the verge on turning into my flame figure.

“Victoria calm down!” Amaris yelled at me.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! How long do I have until they get here? OMFG!”

“I didn’t find out until this morning and when I went to see you in the gym I knew you wouldn’t be able to comprehend it.” She sighed. “They are gonna be here in a week, so I expect you to get your priority straight.”

I couldn’t deal with this. I rose up from my seat and walked into my room without saying another word.

As soon as I slammed the door I grabbed a change of clothes and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

As the warm water hit my face I instantly became relaxed. All the thought of Alex hurting me and all my finals washed away.

This whole year being away from my friends really took a toll on me. I never realized how much I needed them and how much I miss them. In a way I’m glad they are coming up here even if Alex is coming with them.

In a way I don’t hate him as much as I did that night in the club, in fact I don’t even care anymore, I’m just afraid of what he has to say.

As I shut off the water I heard a knock on my door.

“Victoria, um there is someone here to see you.” I heard Amaris on the other side.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” I screamed back.

I quickly stepped out of the shower and instead of towel drying my body I let the heat from my flames dry the water off.

It took a matter of seconds before I was fully dried.

I walked on over to the counter and put on my undergarments along with my tank top and boy shorts. I let my curls fall freely down my back before walking out the restroom.

“Amaris who is here…” My sentence faded away as I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch drinking a glass of water.

“Derek?”

He quickly stood up and turned to me.

“Hi um… I’m not trying to be a stalker but you left something in my car.”

He quickly walked on over to the kitchen and picked up something on the floor. As he held it out in his hands I couldn’t believe I forgot that.

“My gym bag? Shit I totally forgot about that.” I said as I walked towards him and took it from his hands.