Chapter 17- Blood

Hey guys!!

So I finally had time to write a quick chapter. YAY!

But sorry if there were some errors.

picture

______________________________

(Juan’s Pov.)

“Settle him down here.” I told Alex as we were both supporting Derek’s weight.

We quickly rushed inside his bedroom and placed him on the bed.

He was starting to sweat and breathe heavily.

“What’s happening to him?” Aaron asked as soon as he entered the room with Brenda right beside him.

“I have no clue; he seems to be going into shock or something.”

“I think I know someone who can help.” Alex yelled out before exiting the room.

As soon as Alex left Jackson entered the room looking like a mess.

“I still can’t believe they took my sweet angel.” He mumbled.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to show that I was here for him; I guess he thought I felt pity towards him because he pulled away and walked across the room to where a large window stood.

I was about to walk towards Jackson until I heard Derek’s heart pace quicken.

When I turn to look at him he was thrashing on the bed causing the bed sheets to go everywhere.

“Alex!” I yelled out.

I quickly ran to Derek’s side and Aaron and I started pinning him down.

“Derek! Its us!”

I was basically screaming at Derek by the time Alex came into the room with Orah right behind him.

“Juan, Aaron let him go now!”

We did as Orah said and let Derek go.

As he continued to thrash around Orah walked to his side and placed a hand on his face.

“Orah what are y-” I was cut off when Derek’s eyes started glowing icy blue.

He was yelling at the top of his lungs and trying to pry Orah’s hand off of him but it was useless. Slowly his eyes were fading slowly to the point where the icy blue was completely gone and so was his screaming and trashing.

He just lay on the bed with a layer of sweat that covered his body.

“What did you do to him?” I said in a stern voice.

“I saved him.”

“From what?” Brenda asked as she got closer to the bed and stared at Derek.

Orah looked at everyone with a serious expression and let out a loud sigh.

“When Victoria died she managed to come back due to the love Alex had for her and my sacrifice. When Paul attacked Jeffrey and was killing him, Alexis saved him with their love for each other. Love is the most important thing in the world, and since Victoria only survived because of Love, she loved Derek. She gave him a piece of her love and now he relies on love as well. Now Derek loves Victoria but since Victoria is evil now she loves Sam. Now Derek’s only fuel running low so I did the best thing that I could do… I took away the flame from his body.”

“What?!” Everyone in the roomed scream.

“It was the only way, now he can live!”

“What about Victoria how can we save her? ” Alex questioned quickly forgetting about Derek.