Chapter 10- Clues

Hey guys!!!

So school is a drag :/ like always.

So I decided to write another chapter.

Picture-(Juan in wolf form growling)

___________________

(Derek's Pov)

“Hey babe, long time no see.” The man said to Victoria with a smirk across his face.

I turn to Victoria who was extremely pale and trembling. I never seen her this vulnerable.

“Victoria, who is this guy?” I questioned her.

She took a step back from me as she looked at me with pure worry across her face.

“Come on Victoria, tell him who I am.” Sam insisted.

She faced him and I could see tears falling down her face.

“Your not here! You can't be!” She screamed at him.

I turn to look at what Sam had to say but he wasn't where he was a couple seconds ago. I faced Victoria and saw that Sam had his arm wrapped around Victoria.

“Babe, I'm as real as it gets and I can prove it.” Sam leaned in closer a shoved his tongue down Victoria's throat as she began to fight back.

“Don't you fucking touch her!” I screamed at him.

I grabbed the bracelet that Victoria gave me and wrapped it around my wrist. I could feel this energy coursing through my body as I took one step towards Sam.

“Haha! What do you have here Victoria a little play toy, like he can ever compare to me.” He hissed at me. “Come on Victoria let me take you home, and punish you for thinking you can find another guy better than me.”

He grabbed her hand and forcefully started dragging her.

“I told you not to fucking touch her!” I didn't know where all this confidence was coming from but my body was pumping all this adrenaline that once I took a step forward I shoved my fist into Sam's face.

He instantly went flying in the air and hit a tree.

“Victoria, come on run!” I ran to her side and grabbed her hand.

Immediately she snapped her gaze towards me. She looked so lost and I couldn't handle Sam trying to take her so I grabbed her waist and started carrying her as I took off running.

The bracelet made all this strength and adrenaline come out of now where, because of that I made to the gate entrance where we came through.

“Give me the keys!” I yelled at Victoria.

She quickly fished them out of her pocket and gave them to me before something cold and hard hit me in the back of the head causing me to fall on the floor.

My surroundings were surrounded by screams before I completely blacked out.

I woke up to the cold winter sun hitting my face and a wet nose on my face.

I let out a loud groan as I touched the back of my head. Immediately all the memories started flooding back.

“Victoria!” I screamed out.

I looked at my surroundings, I was still at the park next to Victoria's car which was covered in snow. I felt something hit my shoulder and without warning the adrenaline  started pumping again as I felt my fist collide into somethings face.