Chapter 19- Anything for love

Picture (Amaris with Purple eyes)

_____________________________________________________

(Alex’s Pov)

Recap:

I then turned on my heels and ran down the stairs and through the front door.

I was literally down the road when I heard a crash come from nearby.

I looked everywhere and spotted some snow that blew in the air as if something had fallen.

I rushed over there and gasp at the sight.

It was Amaris.

________________

“Amaris? Oh My Gosh!”

It was her.

I sprinted towards her body and flipped her over so her face was towards me.

She was looked like her old self again with her regular brown long hair and tan skinned, but she was freezing cold.

I grabbed hold of her body and carried her bridal style towards the house.

“GUYS!!” I screamed.

Out of no where Jackson’s grandmother came out and saw that I held Amaris.

“But her over here.” She guided me to an empty bed room on the first floor.

I placed Amaris on the bed and wrapped her in blankets.

“Alex, go get Jackson and your friends I’ll watch over her.” I nodded and said thanks before running to the living room.

Everyone was there except for Derek.

“Alex what’s up?” Jeffrey questioned.

“Amaris, I found her outside.”

“What?!” Jackson yelled before running to look for her.

I went after him as everyone else followed.

When I made it to the room Jackson was by her side and holding on to her hand.

“Hey, my little Angel, you don’t know how much I missed you.”

She shifted in her sleep a little bit before opening her eyes slightly.

She stood there looking at us and turn to her side to she Jackson.

“Jackson?”

“Im here, angel.”

She smiled at her nickname. Then as if the room shifted she sat up quickly and started panting.

“Oh my God! Victoria! Did she make it out? Have you found her?”

“No we haven’t I only found you. You crashed into the snow.” I explained.

“We have to go back!”

“Babe, please tell us what happen.” Jackson asked her as he tried to make her calm down.

“I don’t know where to begin,” She turned to look at us. “I tried to stop from hurting you guys but I couldn’t, Mona was controlling me, it was as if I was locked up in a cage in the back of my mind. I was her puppet and I’m pretty sure the same thing was going on with Victoria. It was horrible. But, Victoria saved me this morning. She was back to her normal self again but I have no clue how, I tried to attack her but she pushed me back and blood bended me and took out the Mona’s black liquid out of my blood stream. I was so freak and fragile but I could still understand what was going on in my surrounding. Mona was going to kill Sam and blame it on Derek and everybody, but when Victoria went and got Juan’s blood she healed him almost but then Mona stopped giving him the blood. Then the next thing I knew Victoria dragged me outside and took out Juan’s blood and gave some me to drink. It had a metallic taste to it but I wanted more. She drank some and gave me a bit more before sprinting back inside to go save Sam. The blood healed me a bit to shift into my falcon form and fly here but then I started losing consciousness and then I blacked out.”