Chapter 11- Truths & Secrets

Hey guys sorry about not updating on time.

I have had writers block for a while and school wasn't helping with it.

But now i have written a chapter so i hope you enjoy.

picture-

______________________________________________

(Amaris Pov.)

It has been one day since Victoria was taken; this was the second time that she’s been taken, but the first time consists of her being killed. I just hope now that she was safe and still alive. I don’t think anyone can handle her death again, especially Alex and Derek.

Now we were barley pulling up to the Denny’s where Jackson works at. I never really talked to him but I would see her hanging out with him when I went to visit her at school for lunch.

Everyone was here and hungry.

“Table for 8 please.” I told the person at the counter. He had light brown hair and matching eyes.

“Sure thing.” He was just standing there looking at us as if we were the most interesting thing in the world.

But of course, our new appearances, oh how could I forget. NOTE MY SARCASM.

We all looked like freaks but hey I got to admit we kind of looked pretty cool, I guess if you considered looking like jack frost or a snow man.

I rolled my eyes as he grabbed the menus and lead us to the table.

We walked all through tables and I could hear people smirking and sneering at us. I was about to lose my temper until I felt Brenda place a hand on my shoulder. I instantly felt relieved and pushed everyone’s laughs to the side.

The guy took us to this big table that had 2 regular rectangle tables and 10 chairs. I sat at the end next to Brenda and across from me was Derek.

“What would you like to drink?” I heard a waiter as from behind me.

I turn to see that it was Jackson; he had dark chocolate hair and piercing green eyes.

“I would like a glass of water with a slice lemon on top please.” I told him.

He wrote it quickly before he began to ask everyone one else.

“Hey I remember you.” Jackson said pointing to Derek. “ You were here a few days ago with Victoria.”

“Yeah, Jackson right?” Derek responded.

“Yea, hey where is Victoria, I tried texting her yesterday, she was asking if I was okay since my brother just passed. But I never got a text back.”

“Actually that’s what we came here to talk to you about.” I told Jackson gaining his attention.

“About Victoria? Is she okay?” He had worried expression across his face.

“Come with me.” I told him. Derek, Juan, Brenda, and I took Jackson outside next to our car.

“I just want to ask a couple questions about your brother if you don’t mind.” I insisted in a way that he couldn’t say no.

“Okay? I guess you can.”

“Well, did your brother ever have any traumatizing events in his life? Like being bullied, watching one of his family members die, drowning? Anything at all?”

“How is this about Victoria?” Jackson blurted out.

“Just answer the question!” Juan growled.