Chapter 18- Animal

Hey guys so its been a while and I do apologize, but I was trying to focus on my school work.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter that took me forever to write.

Picture-

___________________________________

(Victoria’s Pov)

As I reappeared at the abandon hospital I quickly ran inside and sprinted through hallways to reach Sam’s room.

When I was at his door I could see his pale face and lifeless body lying on the bed looking much worse than I remember.

“Mona!” I screamed as tears were falling down my face.

Of course it was my controlled-self that thought I loved him and everything but my heart tells me no. But watching someone die right in front of you even if you like the person or not it’s still traumatizing.

Mona quickly emerged from the other room with Juan’s blood that I send to her.

She quickly ran over to Sam and placed the bag of blood on a hook and inserted a needle into his arm connecting it with the blood.

I watched as Juan’s blood slowly went into Sam’s arm.

I was expecting immediate result but nothing seem to happen.

“Is it working?” I whispered.

Mona looked at me with glassy eyes and a poker face.

She moved herself away from Sam and walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder than smiled.

“Be patient, we will see. There’s nothing else to do so I suggest that you go to bed and wait and see until tomorrow.”

I nodded my head and walked out the hospital rooms and into the bedroom where I had first arrived.

On the way I was feeling lightheaded, even my real-self  felt weird, but of course my controlled-self put up a block and I return to being lock up inside my mind.

We I opened the door to the room I noticed Amaris who was laying on another bed that Mona added in the room. She was fast asleep and I could hear her soft snores.

I felt guilty that I caused her to go through this, maybe she’s going through the same thing as me. Maybe she can see herself doing things she doesn’t want to, if that was so I felt completely responsible.

I try to ignore the fact and walked over to my bed and pushed the covers so I could lay down. As I rested my back on the soft cushion I wrapped the blankets over my body and laid there until my body went to sleep.

But my mind still wondered and couldn’t sleep.

What happen if I tried to let my mind rest?

Would I go in deeper than I already am and never have enough power or energy to try to gain control?

I guess there was one way to find out I guess.

As I hung in chains in my mind I slowly started closing my eyes and found my mind slipping away.

Darkness

Everything surrounding my dreams was covered in darkness and evil. My once sweet dreams were obliterated and replaced with nightmares and sorrow.

I struggled to wake up and could feel sweat falling down my face.

I wanted to scream out and be held by Derek and cry into his arms as he comforts me.