Chapter 5- Breakfast and a Bang

So guys since its New years I decided to post two chapters today.

this will be the second one that I posted.

Please enjoy and try not to hate me at the end.

Picture-(Jackson)

____________________

(Victoria’s Pov)

After a couple of hours all my friends decided it was best for them to go to their hotel, since our place wasn’t big enough to hold 9 people including Derek.

Derek felt bad that we had missed our dinner reservations but I didn’t mind in fact I enjoyed just being in the living room with him just eating popcorn and watching a movie on Netflix.

But after we watched 3 movies it was 1:00 in the morning. He told me that he was going to go home but I insisted on him staying the night for his safety. He agreed and decided to sleep on the couch.

I went to my room and began to think of what had happen only a few hours ago. His whole eyes were covered in a green mist replaying his most traumatized moments, and then how the gun just appeared in his hands and how he was going to shoot himself. But the biggest mystery was how I saved him, I have no clue how I did it. I just started glowing as I placed my hands on his face and then I kissed him.

Just thinking of the kiss made me blush.

And then the fact that once he wasn’t under in control and how he didn’t know what had happen scared me. During the movie I had asked him what had happen and all he told me was that he was leaving his house to come pick me up and once he arrived at my complex, blank, he didn’t remember what had happen.

Victoria sleep, you need your rest,’ Orah Insisted.

I can’t, not with this murder on the loose.’

Sleep NOW!’

I sighed and rolled around in my bed until I got in my comfortable position and dozed of into dream land.

I was somehow in my friend’s hotel room. I could tell because I saw some of them in their beds.

Orah what am I doing here?’

She didn’t answer.

I rolled my eyes and walked around the rooms.

Alexis and Jeffrey were sharing one room with one bed, so was Brenda and Aaron. Alex was sharing a room with Juan that had 2 beds.

I didn’t know what I was doing here until I heard mumbling coming from Brenda and Aaron’s room.

I ran over there afraid of the black figure appearing again. But once I entered the room nobody was in there accept my friends. But I could still hear the mumbling.

I walked closer to the bed and notice the mumbling coming from Brenda.

2 down…4 more….to go…sacrificia”

Sacrificia…That means Sacrifices in Latin.’ I thought.

Before I could questioned it anymore I heard a loud crash coming from Alex and Juan’s room.

Nobody moved as if they didn’t hear it.

I sprinted towards the room to see the black figure hovering over Alex and Juan.

“Hey you Son of a B!tch! Come get me!” I taunted the monster as I shot some of my blue flame at it.

The part of his body that touched the flame froze within contact and he hissed in pain.