Chapter 8- Adapting

Hey guys whats up! :)

enjoy this chapter, when I wrote it I was laughing, I don't know why.

Picture( Victoria and her icy blue eyes)

____________________

(Victoria's Pov)

 I made 3 BLT sandwiches along with a side of pretzels and a glass of OJ. Once I felt proud of my work I walked over to Derek and gave him the sandwich and placed mine on the coffee table before I went to go give Amaris her's.

I walked in to see her in her falcon form ready to take off.

“Amaris wait.” I called out, instantly she turned towards me and shifted back to her human form.

I sighed as I began to form my next words, “ I know you were trying to help, but next time don't put the guy I like life in danger.”

“We are sorry, but we knew that if it seemed like he was in actual danger and felt like he was going to die then it will work, and it did.”

I thought about what she said, and I knew it was true. I looked at her and smiled.

“Victoria,” She called out before I walked out.

“Yeah.”

“Well have you seen what you look like now?”

I looked at her confused and ran into her bathroom.

“OMFG!” I screamed. “I look like snow white!”

“Brenda said that you were probably adapting to this weather.”

“Okay but why did it have to change my actual appearance?”

“I have no clue.” She admitted as she touched my face.

“Your freezing cold!”

I looked at my body then at my hands.

“I don't feel cold”

I made my hands into fist as I thought of fire, then I opened it. Instantly the tips of my fingers had blue flames. I looked around the bathroom before I spotted the sink.

I quickly turned it on as the water flow freely. I gave Amaris a mischievous look before touching the water.

“Shit!” I cursed. The water had become frozen solid and so did the whole sink, even the mirror was covered in ice. It wasn’t like before when I showed everyone my flame for and froze the coffee table, this felt more advance in a weird way.

I began moving my hands around the bathroom and automatically the frozen water moved with it until I made my hand into a fist and twisted it.

The ice shattered into little pieces before it just vanished along with all the other ice.

“This is so cool!”

Amaris smiled.

I turned towards her and began focusing at her hair.

“Why are you l00king at me like that?” She questioned.

“Come with me.” I said as I grabbed her hand and moved her to the living room where Derek finished his sandwich and was about to eat mine.

“Derek! Look at Amaris, doesn't her hair look different?” I questioned him.

Amaris being self-conscious placed her hands on her hand.

“I don’t see anyth.... oh wait... I do.” He said as his eyes started growing wider and more curious.

“What is wrong with my hair!” Amaris screamed before running to the mirror in the front entrance.