Chapter 12- Save You

Hey guys I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

enjoy

Picture-(SAM and MONA)

_________________________

(Amaris Pov.)

“You mean to tell me you don’t know anything about the sacrifices?” I looked at Jackson with a disbelief.

“I thought you knew since you said you protect the city with your family?!” He shook his head no.

“You mean to tell me my brother was sacrificed!”

I nodded my head.

“I cant believe this. I have to go!”

With that he turns on his heels and shifted to his dragon form and flew off.

“Jackson!” I yelled after him.

He didn’t turn around.

I was annoyed now.

“JACKSON!” I screeched in his direction.

Since I adapted to this environment and my powers are evolving my screech was more intense than I wanted it to be.

It hit his dragon form full on and he became unconscious and shifted back to human, but he was falling hundreds of feet.

“Shit!” I cursed before I launched myself forward.

My wings were just like the bird wings when I transform into a falcon so it was easy to steer.

I was going super-fast and before I knew it I caught Jackson in my arms.

I flew to the ground and landed safely before I heard a mumble come out of Jackson’s mouth.

“What the hell did you do that for?” He groaned holding his head.

“You just left me behind in the dust without even thinking twice.” I said guilty.

“Fine, next times please don’t shoot me out of the sky.”

I agreed with him as I put him down and notice he was naked. He said his weird language and immediately snow cover him and left him with sweatpants again.

“We should head back to my friends.” I told him trying not to blush but failed miserably.

He only smirked as he got up and stood tall in front of me. He reached out for my hands and held on to them.

“I like it when you blush.” He whispered as his face got closer to mine.

I was lost in words as I notice him staring at my face and lips.

I pulled away.

“We need to go.” I expanded my wings I flew a couple feet into the air before I grabbed his hand and held on to him as I flew.

We landed at the porch of Victoria’s and my apartment in a matter of minutes. I felt my wings go in my back, which didn’t hurt as I thought it would before I entered my house.

Everyone was just waiting in the living room.

“What took you so long?!” Brenda asked

“I thought Jackson killed you” Juan said earning a growl from Jackson.

“What happen?” Derek questioned.

“This.” I said as I felt my wings popping out of my back.

Everyone’s mouth flew open.

“And this.” Jackson said as he shifted inside the house without thinking it through.