Chapter 21- New awakening

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to apologize for not writing for three months but school was getting in my way and everything. So i apologize

But i wrote this chapter and i hope you will enjoy.

RECAP:

Derek growled in protest as he was awoken from his shock.

He glanced down at Victoria and watched as his lips began to quiver.

“You were the only thing that was good in my life ever since my mother passed and my father killed himself. Before you came into my life I spent days in my room just sketching and not doing anything and hiding under a dark cloud. But that day I met you in the grocery store I don’t know what came over me when you crashed your cart with mine. You were the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes upon. I told you I was fine but what I really meant to say was that I’m gonna be fine. Victoria I love you!” He was balling on the floor.

Alex turned to me and smiled.

“Orah, he loves her and she loves him. Doesn’t that mean she will be back like with Alexis and Jeffrey?” He said in a hopeful voice.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Derek questioned him.

“Well a true loves kiss can usually bring back a life, but I don’t know if it will work. When she died last time Alex claimed his love for her as a friend but never in love, love. She mostly came back due to my sacrifice. Maybe it will work if you kiss her but I don’t know if she truly loved you at the time of her death.”

“Well it’s a chance I willing to take.” Derek said as he began kneeling in to Victoria.

Right when their lips were about to meet Derek jerked backwards and flew into a wall knocking him out cold.

Alex looked up but was knocked out cold too when a fist hit his face and he hit a table.

Before anything could happen to me I jumped forward and turned my body.

I gasp in shock as I noticed it was Mona but she wasn’t alone. To her side was my ex-lover Paul.

She grinned at me.

“Orah, what a nice surprise. You came back for me to kill you off myself.”

I hissed at her.