5

Author's Note

Sorry to delay your start of the 5th chapter of Larceny but I would like to ask something of you guys, have any of you checked out my new fanfic Everything Has Changed? If so, could I get some feedback on the first chapter? I'm wondering what people think of it so far...send me some messages or drop some comments down below; that would help me so much. Thanks for reading to all you new readers as well as my consistent readers, you guys are the best! Thanks for all the reads on Nothin' On You and It Will Rain, as well as my other ventures. You guys are responsible for how far I've come on Wattpad and I thank you all so much for it! 

Now that I finished with my two cents, Larceny chapter 5!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The faucet drips as I turn the water nob into the off position. Ringing the water out of my hair and rubbing it with a towel, removes the excess water before I turn on my blow drier. With my hair dry, I smooth lotion over my skin and put on my tights along with my leotard and my spandex dance shorts. My hair in a bun, I open the bathroom door back into my room.

I step out and the lights begin to hum, flickering until they are completely on. I sit on my bed and take the heated balm out from under my pillow. I start massaging it over my swollen ankles, instantly causing them them to tingle as the substance sinks into my skin. I tuck away the balm quickly, shoving it back under my pillow before I put on my black legwarmers and my ballet slippers. My eyes dart upward as hallway lights come on.

It's almost time for cell-check.

I make my bed and put everything away while I wait for the walls on either sides of the door to be come transparent. The beep is followed by the release of the door locks. I take a seat on my bed, waiting.

The sharp clicks of Italian leather shoes followed by two pairs, rubber soled shoes echoing though the wide halls. Listening I wait, timing the amount of steps from room to room. When they reach Bruno's room staying longer than usual.

Preliminary check-up.

They arrive at my door. In my peripheral I see Victor in his crisp black Gorgio Armani suit, a baby blue button down, and his favorite black Italian leather shoes. He gets closer. I can see his icy crystalline, blue eyes, pale skin and jet black, straight hair. The hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, my body covered in goosebumps. 

"Elinea," he says walking to me. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Fine," I say coarsely. The Hench come to me, grabbing at my limbs. They bend, flex, poke and prod at me until they conclude their check up.

"Good, your studies?" He asks a chilling smile breaking his usually solemn expression. I reply with the same answer as before. "Excellent, you seem to be in good health as well." He glances at his leather bound planner in his hands.  "Here's your newest shipment, from your most recent show." He takes a box from one of the men behind him handing it off to me. "I would say, you did a fantastic job." Victor turns to exit. "Oh and Elinea, have a nice day."

I sit completely still, listening until Victor and the Hench are out of earshot. Peeling away the tape the four flaps of the box reveal an unlabeled DVD and another pair of point shoes. Baby blue ones, with wide satin ribbons, extra long. Taking them out, I set the box aside. I've always wanted a pair this color. The smooth fabric meets my fingertips and I can barely feel it. My feet start to tingle even more. I push off my practice slippers and push my feet into them. The ribbons criss-cross up to my knees before I tie each off with a bow. They fit perfectly.