Chapter 1: It all begins

Taehyung was standing right in front of Dahyun with a bright smile but filled with tears at the same time. Dahyun ran towards him and hugged him tight like she was about to die. The first words Dahyun hears Taehyung say made her burst into joyful tears. "I said we'll meet again, and when we do, you'll be my girlfriend then."

Wait wait wait!! Okay, before I say what happens next, lets go back a few years when Dahyun and Taehyung still attended Anyang art high school. Dahyun was a freshman and Taehyung was a junior.

*Ring ring*

좋은 친구들이 말한다.

당신은 정말로 그것을 얻지 못합니다.

하지만 너를 본다. (Song lyrics)

"What time is it? Wait its....its 7:00am already?? But I still want to sleep." Dahyun whined while yawning.

Dahyun stared across her room for a few seconds

"WAIT!!!!!" as she screams from the top of her lungs

"YESSSS!! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF ANYANG ART HIGH SCHOOL!!!!" All of Dahyun's life, she wanted to attend Anyang art high school; a training school for students to become actors, idols, singers, trainees and all sorts of other stuff. It was her dream to become an idol. Plus her brother, Jackson, is a senior there, so that's another reason why she wants to attend Anyang high school.

Dahyun went for a jog as it was part of her daily routine, came home and took a shower then gets dressed for school. After that she finishes eating breakfast and heads to school as soon as possible.

When she got to Anyang art high school, she waited till the bell rang and all the freshman were given a list about their lockers, classes, the school map and rules. The first period was meeting Dahyun's homeroom teacher, Ms. Song. She is kind, nice, gentle and trustworthy. The second period was Korean (writing poem, stories, letters and song lyrics).

Then it was break. When Dahyun was on her way back to her homeroom, she saw the most horrifying thing ever at the hallway. Two boys were fighting as if one of them stole a baby. Dahyun ran in, trying to stop the fight and she saw the guy on the left was Vernon (a freshman, same class as Dahyun) and the guy on the right was a Junior "Stay out of this Dahyun," Vernon said, "You don't to hurt yourself from that beast." "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY??" as the guy on the right comes charging in to Vernon. Dahyun ran to the middle before he could hit Vernon. "Go away, you know I'm in a middle of a fight, so leave, brat!!" The guy shouted in anger.

Dahyun walked away with anger, "I was only trying to help!!" She shouted back.
"We don't need your help!!" The guy shouted back again.

Then Ms. Song ended the fight bring them to Mr. Park's office, the principal.  When they walked in they heard, "Kim Taehyung and Hansol Vernon you guys should apologies to each other, especially you Taehyung!! You should know better!! You are a junior!! And this is my school!! Or you'll get expelled!! You both got that?" as Mr. Park shouted with anger.

To be continued.....

A/N: this is my first Ship ff so pls enjoy and if i have mistakes, then I'm swory. im not the type that likes to write stories

if ya like maybe comment? vote? or even follow