Chapter 8: Stop

Dahyun's POV

"Stay away from Taehyung!! His mine bish!!" as four girls started to beat me up.

"STOP!" I shouted, "YOU GUY GIVE ME THE NUTS!! OK!"

The four girls was shocked, how can a girl like me be able to fight back.

"I DO LIKE TAEHYUNG, BUT YOU CAN TELL HE DOESN'T LIKE ME! WHY DON'T YOU GO AGAINST IRENE??" I shouted with anger.

Suddenly Irene came in.

"Because they work for me." She smirked

She then used a stick and started to beat me up.

Suddenly someone runs in and shouted at them.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!"

At first I thought it was Taehyung, then I peaked. It was Jungkook, I stood up. I hugged Jungkook

"It's ok, I'm here!!" he whispered

We walked outside and Jungkook told me about how he liked Tzuyu, moments later Tzuyu comes and joins us. We tried to play it off saying we were talking about homework......nobody likes homework but oh well. Jungkook, Tzuyu and I walked down the hall. I head girls talking about how Taehyung broke Mr. Park's window and how he was mad.

I signed and walked off the class, I was quite upset. After class was over I didn't bother doing anything and just left. I was on the rooftop alone, just me and the wind. Then suddenly everything blacked out.

- Time skips to lunch –

Taehyung's POV

I walked up to the rooftop, I saw someone standing there and suddenly, my eyes went wide. It was Jisoo my old crush, what is she doing here?

"Jisoo? Why are you here?? I thought you were in America?" I said in surprise

"Did you miss me??" she asked "oppa"

As soon as she said that my heart started to thumb. Then she got close and kissed me.

"Not bad" she smirked "taste the same like when we were freshmen's,"

I froze and saw Dahyun standing there, she runs off the stairs and disappears.

Not again.... I thought to myself. I tried to run after Dahyun but Jisoo grabbed my arm

"Stay with me, oppa" with the tone of a devil.

Dahyun's POV

So I guess it's true I shouldn't be with Taehyung. I ran and I saw Jungkook calling my name, but I didn't stop I kept running away filled with tears. Then someone grabs my wrist, and hugs me. You can probably guess who it was.

"Let me go Taeyong," I shouted in tear "please just let me go, I want to hug anyone right now.

Taeyong noticed the tears

"What wrong??"

I told him everything about what happened.

"It's ok I'm here, cry all you want. Its fine I'm here for you."

I calmed a bit down, the next moment Taeyong kissed me. My eyes went wide open and pushed him away.

"Why did you do that??" I asked

"I don't know what came into me, I saw your pink lips and I –"he stopped talking and continued to kiss me. I pushed him away and walked to the clinic looking for Jungkook

Taehyung's POV

I saw Dahyun running, I chased after her and saw that Taeyong hugged her. He looked at me with a smirk, the next moment he kissed her. I couldn't do anything, so I just walked off.

I went into the clinic and sat beside Tzuyu, I was surprised Jungkook was not there. She saw me and smiled, then she saw my anger and teary eyes.

"What wrong?" she asked

Then I told her everything.

"Hmmmm, well why was she back??" a voice behind me said

I looked and it was Jungkook, I gave a confused look.

"I was on the bed all along." He explained "so what do you need help with? And you really upset her, she literally ignored me when I called her name."

I walked out and saw that Dahyun was standing right in front of me. I didn't make eye contact with her and walked off. But little did I know I was punched in the face by.....

Dahyun's POV

"Taeyong?? Yeah....he kissed me" I blushed shyly "it was my first time :) and Tzuyu why are you in the clinch " then Jungkook said

"She fainted and didn't eat all day. now the main thing, Taeyong and Taehyung are enemies, they are step brothers. Taeyong is a bully and Taehyung well is one but at least he has a heart." When Jungkook was about to say another word something cut him off.

I heard students scream and shouting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!"

It was Taehyung and Taeyong fighting. I was about to run in then Jisoo ran in and slapped Taeyong.

"Don't you ever punch Taehyung in the face again!! You hear me??" She shouted at Taeyong.

I stopped half way, shortly after Jungkook and Tzuyu ran out and stood by me. As Jisoo was shouting at Taeyong, Taehyung looked at me.

Too be continued.....

A/A: if u dun read frendzoned some things might b confusing :3