Chapter 11: Who is he?

Dahyun's POV

Taehyung and I ran until we stop at an old building and went inside to hide. We walked in and saw something we didn't expect. It was an old studio, an abandoned one, actually. Taehyung and I sat on the cold floor. Silence but holding hands with each other, we waited there a while and heard footsteps run pass. "Hey." I whispered, my voice echoed and Taehyung cover my mouth quickly.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, Taehyung stood up and walked towards the sound. The next second I was knocked out. I could hear Taehyung calling my name. Then some guy behind him grabbed him.

-Next morning-

I woke up, not seeing Taehyung next to me worried me a lot. My head hurt a lot as something might have hit me. I saw his phone lying on the ground, I picked it up, and it was burning hot. I saw a voice mail inside his phone, I pushed on it and it said,

"Dahyun, its Taehyung. I knew something was going on so I'm pre-recorded this voice message. I think Taeyong is behind this, so be careful of him, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." Suddenly it stopped. "I have a confession... if we meet again," A tear dripped out of my eye, "You will be my girlfriend right?" I started to cry.

"And I will be alright so, don't... don't worry :) Dubu." Then the voicemail stopped. "TaeTae, you will be back!! And I'll take of myself and I will stay away from Taeyong!!! I won't love anyone else until you say you don't love me anymore." I shouted.

Taehyung's POV

"Look who we have here?" I heard a voice that sound familiar, but I don't know who. It must be Taeyong.

Dahyun's POV

I walked home, my eyes were filled with tears. I fell on the ground and fainted then suddenly I heard, "DAHYUN!! DAHYUN!! WAKE UP!" the voice was familiar.

I woke up and saw Jackson, Tzuyu and Jungkook. "What happened?" I asked them, "And why am I in a hospital bed?" 

They all looked at me in surprise. "Dahyun you really don't remember?" Tzuyu asked. "No." I replied. "Well, you fainted on the middle of the road." Jungkook said. "Really?" I said in surprise. "Dahyun." Jacksonsaid with his eyes filled with tears, "The doctor said you might have lost some of your memory." Jacksonfrowned.

"Do you remember what happened?" asked Jungkook, "No." I said. Then I looked over seeing a phone over there. I picked it up and looked at it. The phone's lock screen was me smiling and linking arms with Momo. I saw some messages, it was some messages from me to "TaeTae?" as I said that name everyone looked at me, "Who is TaeTae? Do I know him because we are texting like couples."

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Can I have a moment with Dahyun, please guys?" Tzuyu asked everyone, Jungkook and Jacksonleft the room. It was only Tzuyu and me. I stared at her in confusion. "So what's up and who is he?" I asked.

"He's your lover." Tzuyu replied.

"My lover?" I asked.

"Yes." Tzuyu replied, she told me everything about TaeTae, his name was actually Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

She gave me "his" phone and showed me picture of him and me together. And there were some videos and voicemails of us together, I still didn't remember who he was. Suddenly I saw a figure standing at the door, I looked at it. It was a person, a tall and handsome guy. "Taehyung." I said, the figure heard and quickly ran away.

To be continued......