Chapter 9: That night

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung and Taeyong this is not good enough!! You guys fight a little too much!! Taehyung, you got in a fight with Vernon, and now you own brother?" Mr. Park said

"Step bother." I corrected Mr. Park.

"Don't you dare correct me."

Taeyong and I stared at Mr. Park.

"Well, I guess you guys will have suspension starting from today and I'm doubling yours Taehyung. If you two fight or get a suspension again - oh wait, you won't :) you will be expelled." Mr. Park smiled, "And someone will be looking after you when you two are in suspension, so that you don't do anything stupid. Taehyung, you're with Dahyun and Taeyong with Jisoo, okay? Now you two are dismissed."

I walked out and saw that Jisoo and Dahyun standing outside, laughed together and walked into Mr. Park's office.

Dahyun's POV

I was chatting with Tzuyu and Jungkook until I heard that Mr. Park wanted to see me. I said goodbye to Tzuyu and Jungkook and left. I walked over to Mr. Park's office and I saw Jisoo, the girl who slapped Taeyong. I awkwardly stood next to her, she turned to me and said, "Hi, nice to meet you." I didn't say anything. "So, I guess you were called here as well?" We talked for a while and waited. Suddenly two people came out, which were Taehyung and Taeyong. Taeyong gave me a smirk and Taehyung just stared at me.

"Jisoo and Dahyun please come in." Mr. Park called us in.

Mr. Park told us everything, and that Taehyung will be will be staying at my place for a month and Jisoo will be staying at Taeyong's place for two weeks.

"You guy will attend school 3 days a week. The other two days will be you tutoring them. Teach them manners while you're at it. Understood?" Mr. Park said

Then he dismissed us.

I got out and it was 3:08pm. I had a few more minutes until school ends, so I went back to class. As soon as class finished, I went out and saw Taehyung waiting for me. I saw Jackson staring at Taehyung in a confused way.

I talked with Jungkook and Tyuzu for the last few minutes before i left, soon loud noises came from every corner, I said good bye to Them. I saw Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung in their classroom next door, I waved good bye then left.

"Why is he with us Dahyun?" Jackson asked.

"Mr. Park assigned me that he'll be living with us for a month or so because he's suspended." I explained as Taehyung nodded.

"Well why can't he stay at his own place??" Jackson asked.

"well-" I said before Taehyung cut me off.

"I had a fight with my step brother and we can't be in the same house :)" Taehyung explained. We arrived at our house and Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Yes I know, I know our house is small." I sighed.

"No, no. It's pretty good, I like it." he smiled.

Jackson and I gave each other confused looks.

"Our house is soo big that I sometimes feel lonely. Baekhyun goes out all night because he debuted, his basically an idol and Taeyong goes on dates 24/7. So I'm always basically alone at home." Taehyung said with teary eyes.

Jackson smiled "Well you can be our brother for now. 'FOR NOW' okay?" Jackson said

Taehyung smiled and we went inside. We bought Taehyung to Jackson's room, Jackson's room was not very big but it was big enough to fit two single beds.

-Time skips to mid night-

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and I can hear Jackson snoring. I move around, trying to find comfortable spots to sleep, but I still couldn't sleep. So I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water. I went outside and saw Dahyun sitting by the window looking up at the sky.

"Hey Dahyun," I said.

She looked at me.

"Why are you up so late?" she asks.

"I wanted to get a drink of water." I answered.

"Okay." She whispered.

I drank the glass of water and walked over to Dahyun. Her eyes wear teary.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"It's nothing." She replied.

I wiped her tears off.

"Don't cry," I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

She hugged me and started to cry.

"My grandma who loved me so much just passed away," she said.

"Shhh, Dahyun its okay. You're not the alone, I'm here." I hugged her tight.

After a while she stood up, yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"It's pretty late TaeTae :) we should go to sleep now." she said.

"Good night dubu ;)" I said.

She walked into her room, shortly after she went in, I walk into her room. She slept on her bed lying sideways, I walked up and got into her bed, I hugged her.

"TaeTae what are you doing??" she asked.

"Let's sleep together, shall we?" I said.

She hugged me a bit tighter and soon we both fell asleep together.

Too be continue......