Chapter 10: First date

Jackson's POV 

I woke up at 4am to do my usually dance routine and looked over to check on Taehyung. But he wasn't there.

Where the hell is that kid? I thought to myself. I walked over to Dahyun's room to check on her and opened the door. "WHAT THE HELL? TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU IN DAHYUN'S ROOM? AND WHY ARE YOU TWO HUGGING LIKE LOVE BIRDS??" I shouted.

Soon they woke up and looked at me, as if I'm a predator and they're the prey. I gave Dahyun and Taehyung a weird look.

"Um... good morning, Jackson," Dahyun said awkwardly.

"Well, I was-" I cut Taehyung before he said another word.

"No need to explain... just don't do anything inappropriate, okay love birds?" I smiled and walked out to get ready for dance practice.

Dahyun's POV

"No need to explain....just don't do anything inappropriate, ok love birds?" Jackson smiled and walked out. I stared at Taehyung for a second, he stared back.

"Why do you keep staring at me Dubu?? I know I look amazing." Taehyung said in a sassy voice.

"Pfft, no TaeTae. You're an alien, not a Prince ;) but my alien." I said

He smiled and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back. I've never felt that way, even though Taeyong kissed me before, I didn't feel this way. Taehyung's lips were soft and smooth, and his cheeks went rose red. We both blushed. I pulled away and smiled.

"Let's go on a date tonight :)" Taehyung requested.

"Um... sur ...Sure?" I replied awkwardly

He hugged me tight and told me to get up, "I'll make breakfast so get ready :)" he smiled. i grabbed my phone and sent Tzuyu and Jungkook a message that i wont be coming to school and what happened.

Taehyung's POV

I went out of her room and downstairs, I tried to cook her eggs and bacon. My mind was too busy thinking about the kiss that I burnt the eggs and bacon. Suddenly some oil from the bacon splashed on me, "Ouch!" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" asked Dahyun from across the room.

"Nothing." I shout back. I stared at what I made, crap... I didn't tell her that I was really bad cook.

She walked out while wiping her face. She sat on a chair and I brought her what I've made. She stared at it and started to laugh.

"What the heck? Did you burn it?" she asked still laughing.

"Teach me ;) you're supposed to tutor me right? Dubu." I smirked.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "I'll teach you."

Dahyun's POV

I grabbed his hand and said, "I'll teach you." I put his arms around my waist. "Now you do this, then you flip it. When it's golden you put some salt and pepper," I explained to him. He watched carefully and listen.

"Okay, I made your breakfast :) now make mine." I said.

"I can't make it yet... it will taste horrible, trust me." Taehyung whined.

"Try," I commanded. I sat on a seat and waited for him to cook. When he finished he gave it to me and we started to eat. It didn't taste as good but I smiled "It's delicious," he smiled back. I finished my breakfast and stood up to go clean the dishes. He came over and hugged me from behind.

-Time skips to end of school-

Tzuyu's POV

School was over and I wanted to visit Dahyun and Taehyung to see how they're going. Everyone greeted Ms. Song and started to disappear, I walked out as soon as possible but someone grabbed my wrist, I looked over and it was Jungkook.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "To Dahyun's house. Just going to pay a visit :)" I smiled.

"Mind if I join?" he blushed.

"Sure. Now let's get going."

Dahyun's POV

I really miss going to school now and it's only been one day. But oh well, I have Taehyung here with me :) while I taught some things to Taehyung like cleaning, cooking and other household chores, he taught me how to sing, dance and sports.

He taught me one of EXO's dance. While I was practicing with him there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and was surprised to see Tzuyu and Jungkook. They smiled at Taehyung and I. "Come in" I smiled.

They told us about class and how it was funny, boring and exciting. Time has gone so fast that it was soon dark outside. Tzuyu and Jungkook had to go home, so Taehyung and I waved goodbye to them and went back in.

"So?" Taehyung said.

"So what?" I asked.

"You know," he winked, "Our date."

"Oh, right I totally forgot," I laughed, "How about we go and watch a movie?" I suggested, "Oh, then we eat at Kpop (dudes it's a real restaurant -.-)?"

"Sure." he smiled, "But first, what movie do you want to watch?" he asked.

"Our time?" I suggested.

"Ahaha sure thing ;) anything for my Dubu," he smiled.

-Time skips/ movie finished-

"Okay, let's go now, shall we?" Taehyung smiled. We walked to "Kpop" (I'm dying bc the name >//////<) we went in and saw "EXO!! GIRL GENERATION!! BIG BANG!! MISS A!! OMFG THIS I HEAVEN TAEHYUNG!!" I busted with excitement.

Taehyung's POV

I watched Dahyun Fangirl. It was quite funny. She jumped around and everyone stared at her. Then a waiter came to us and we were taken to our seat.

"May I please take your order?" The waiter asked. "Yes," Dahyun replied, "I want this, that and oh that, wait no, Hmmmm this." She ordered. Suddenly "SUNNY?" I looked up from my menu, it's Sunny from Girls Generation/SNSD. "Shhhhhh," she covered Dahyun's mouth. "I don't want anyone to know that a real kpop idol works here!! So please keep it a secret!!" she said.

"Oops, sorry and sure" Dahyun apologize. We finished our dinner and left. While we were walking, we didn't talk to each other. But we held hands, during that moment, I saw her checks turn rosy red. She smiled a bit. The sky was dark and the stars shined. It was beautiful just like Dahyun.

Suddenly someone behind us broke the silence. We heard that someone must have followed us. So I grabbed Dahyun's wrist and ran. I didn't know where we were going. But I knew we were running away from somebody. We turned right, left and all sorts of directions, we ran until we reach some sort of building.

Too be continued.....