Part 21: Hate me

Hello everyone :3 I just want to give you guys a disclaimer, Chloe wrote 3/4 of the story, because I was kinda lazy and I had important stuff to do :D hope you still enjoy it
If ya waiting for this to update read 'friendzoned' :p

Taehyung's POV
Months has passed, and I've visited Dahyun everyday, I saw her everyday but I missed her. Tzuyu has been depressed, she has lost one of her best friends. Yein looked down, once I heard her mumble "Now one of my competitive players are gone."

Irene keeps bugging me, she always asks "When are you moving to my place? Can I come to your house today?" She often asks, when we kiss, she often forces me, by grabbing my head. I feel so heavy headed.

I was walking to school since it was always so awkward between Tzuyu and me in the car. Then someone shouted my name.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Oppa!" I could tell it was Irene. I ignored her and ended up putting my earphones on.

I arrived at school, meeting Irene in front of the school gates. When she saw me in view, she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She then forces a kiss.

I continued to walk my way to the classroom. "Oppa! I've got some great news for you!"

"Yay," I said sarcastically, "What torture do you want me to deal with now?"

"Oppa! Don't be like that! I know you'll love it!"

"Just tell me already! I don't give a damn."

"We're moving in together!" she smiled. I stopped in my footsteps.

What did she just say? We're... moving in? Oh I am so on the verge to throw her off a cliff.

"Yay." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I knew you'd be excited!" she linked our arms together, "Our parents already bought a house close to school for us. We can walk to school now and do other cute and fun stuff!"

I groaned. Then in the corner of my eyes, I see Tzuyu glaring at me. Great. Now I feel like Medusa's staring into me. She's been doing this ever since that day Dahyun fainted... Honestly, Tzuyu can be so intimidating sometimes.

"Oppa! Can you walk me to class? What if I get raped?! Please!" Irene whined.

"No."

"Why?!" she lowered her voice, "I'll tell our mum."

"Didn't I tell you!? She's not our mum. She's my mum. She'll never be your mum." I am so angry right now.

There is so many things going through my mind! This is so stressful!! Dahyun, please come back.

I then left Irene 'crying', saying that her 'lover' won't walk her to class.

...

My eyes were falling every second. I tried to keep them open during class. Then the bell rang for lunch.

"Oppa! Have lunch with me!" Irene came running to me and forcing another kiss, again.

"You've been like that for months now. You're keeping me in a dark room. I'm going to sit with my friends today, whether you like it or not." I then started walking towards Jungkook's table.

Then I felt Irene grab my wrist, "If you're going to sit there, then I will too."

"At least it's better than your friends." I murmured to myself.

We sat down at the table and greeted them. The whole time, Jungkook Yein and Tzuyu didn't talk. It was just us, as if we're on a date.

"I'm going." Tzuyu said, standing up.

"I'll come." Jungkook too stood up.

"Wait for me!" Yein said, running after them.

Great. Now my friends are now probably ignoring me. I watched them walk away, Tzuyu was probably about to burst in anger.

"Oppa! Like I told you, they're so boring." she said as she tried to feed me.

"Piss off!" I walked away.

The bell rang and I am so glad that I'm not in the same class as Irene. Otherwise the school would've sent me home.

...

School finally finished and I started to walk to Jungkook's house until my phone rang. It was from my dad.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kim Taehyung come home this insistent!" he shouted and hung up. I didn't know what was happening, so I took the bus home. Since my parent's house was pretty far away from school.

I then texted Jungkook that I won't be coming home till late at night while I was waiting for a bus.

Ten minutes later, I arrived at my house. Then I met my dad sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hello, Taehyung."

"Hello, father." I greeted.

"Have a seat." he instructed. And I sat on the chair opposite of him.

"What is it?"

"Is it true that your refused to live with Irene?" he asked, staring at me.

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"I needed some time to think."

"Why don't you talk to Irene with it?"

"Because she is not the one I trust."

"Although she is your girlfriend." father scoffed.

"Father! You're the one who made me marry that wicked witch!" I said in anger.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!" his voice rose.

"WHY CAN'T I GET A CHOICE TO CHOOSE WHO I MARRY!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOVE!? I'VE NOW LOST A FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FATHER'S BUSINESS!? WE ARE MAKING MONEY FOR YOU! TO EDUCATED YOU! TO SUPPORT YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!?" he yelled. I'm already used to him yell at me.

My mum then walked into the room, "Honey, Taehyung stop fighting."

I then grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I walked to the bus station, I took my headphones out, soon the bus came, I then hopped onto the bus and got a text from Jungkook - which was.

Jungkookie: Tzuyu's really mad at you! She is hotter then lava! So I think you should avoid her when you get back.

I then walked home. Tzuyu ignored me, I can't deal with this anymore. I don't want to ruin a friendship because of my father.

I've had enough, Let's just end this.

To be continued...