Chapter 6: Someone new

Dahyun's POV

I was confused and dumbfounded from Taehyung's sentence and the sudden hug.

"I have to go right now" I said trying to escape them.

I walked away but as I left Taeyong's arms he garbs me back and says "I need a warm hug," as he winks at me "please don't leave me I need you huggies!!"

Taehyung walked away in anger

"Let me go Taeyong!!!" I shouted at him, "But you seem sad so I wanted to give you a warm hug."

Bruh I don't need you hugs I thought to myself, but replied with "I have class.....bye"

Taeyong's POV

Guess Taehyungs crushing on this girl, hmmm let's have some fun with them.

Dahyun's POV

I was 3 minutes late for class but luckily the teacher was not here.

I sat down next to someone, I couldn't bother looking. "HELLO!!!!"

I jumped for a bit as I was shocked the person shouted hello to me, I turned and stared at him.

A cute smiled faced me.

"HELLO!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!! IM JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK!!" he shouted in my face, I stared at him for a second and said "hello? I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun."

"So you're new right?" I asked him

"Yes, I need friends :3" he answered

"Ok then :) I'll be your first friend" I smiled

His face from happy went too excited, then he suddenly noticed my tears and red face.

"What happened??" he asks

"Nothing, really," I replied 

"I insist as you're my first friend ;)" Jungkook smiled  

So I told Jungkook everything that happened.

"Wow that's hush, but are you ok?" he asked

I didn't know but next second I burst into tears, I cried for a while till our teacher came.

"What's wrong Dahyun?" Ms. Park asked

"Ahhhhh something happened so she's upset." Jungkook answered for me.

"Well, I'll give you two a note so you can take her home ok, and you can introduce yourself tomorrow then :)" Mrs. Park said

Jungkook's POV

Wow I just met her.....and I'm taking care of her?? Well that's what I guess friends are, as I was homeschool from prep to grade 6. I took her to my house because I didn't know where she lived.

Dahyun's POV

My tears went everywhere, I couldn't keep myself together, I'm just glad that Jungkook is so nice to me even though we just met.

"We're here, at my house." he said

I looked up and ................. HIS HOUSE IS A MANSION NO BIGGER THEN A MANISON!!!!! 

Your house is amazing!! Are you rich?? What does your parents do?? Your smart right???!!" I questioned me all those questions but he answered each one of them slowly. "Thank you, both my parents are lawyers, yes I guess I'm rich, I'm dumb....."

When we walked it.

"Welcome home master :)" all sorts of maid and butlers said

"Thank you, and Sunny please can you give her some clean clothes to wear?" Jungkook smiled. "Yes Kookie :)" she smiled back.

Sunny brings me upstairs and gave me this beautiful dress that I changed into, it was pretty and fits perfectly.

"so Ms, how did Jungkook bring you to his house? He never brings anyone over not even boys, you're the first" sunny smiled

"Really?? But how?" I frowned

"Well his home-schooled so that's why" sunny replied

I walked down stairs seeing Jungkook writing something on a white piece of paper.

"Jungkook?" I said

He looks up with the most innocent eyes ever.

"You look beautiful, Dahyun."

I blushed a bit and went to Jungkook.

"Can you stay for the night??" Jungkook asks

"Why?" I asked

"Well I need your help to get me ready for tomorrow." He explained

"Well sure why not??" I answered

-Time skips to the next morning-

I got dressed for school and I felt happy, I didn't know why but it was a good feeling. I went downstairs and "Ms. Dahyun your breakfast is ready." Said Sunny.

"Thank you," I said "where's Jungkook?" I asked sunny

"His getting ready for today :)" sunny replied.

Shortly after Jungkook came downstairs and greeted me.

"You ready to go to school?" he asks

"Yes" I replied

So we got into his car and went to school.

When we got to school I got out of Jungkook's car, Jungkook got out and stood next to me. Suddenly whispering and staring begin.

I didn't care and walked in with Jungkook follow me behind. I showed him around the school and saw that he has Ms. Song as his homeroom too.

-One months later-

Jungkook has become my best guy friend, Taehyung has been acting jealous and Taeyong hugs me randomly.  Things just gets weird and weirder.

Too be continued......