Part 20: Sleeping beauty

Taehyung's POV

The doctor told us news, there were good and bad ones.

"So you guys want the good or bad ones first?" He asked.

"Good" we all said.

"Well the good news is, she has gained all her memories back today."
Thats why she was jealous today, -.- I'm such an idiot.

"And the bad news is... she's in a coma, we don't know when she will wake up. It might take few years, or maybe even decades." After the doctor finished he walked away.

"It's all your fault! If you just told us on text, this would never have happened! Or maybe we could've saved her earlier!" Tzuyu shouted at me, with tears in her eyes.

"Tzuyu, stop it! This is a hospital." Jungkook told Tzuyu, "stay out here! Don't you dare come in!" She shouted once more, the three of them went inside to check on Dahyun. I was outside waiting, and waiting and waiting. Until I got a message from Irene.

Irene😫: Oppa, our date!! When are you arriving? 😘
Me: I never said we were ever going on a date
Irene😫: if you don't come now I'll tell our mum 😡 😤
Me: my mum, not our mum
Irene😫: just come 🐶
Me: No
Irene😫: ok, you will regret not coming

After reading the last line, I didn't bother looking at my phone. Times passed fast and it was 7pm already.

Tzuyu, Jungkook and Yein came out. "Yein can you take Tzuyu home?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yes brother." replied Yein. Soon both of them left.

"Can I go in and check on her?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm not Tzuyu." He replied. I walked in and saw Dahyun lying on the bed.

I got on my knees and started to cry, I didn't know what else to do. "Please wake up!" A tear dropped out of my eye. "I love you." I told Dahyun.

Suddenly she woke up, she looked me and wiped my tears away. "Taehyung, you must not cry. Be brave! Even if it's painful, don't give up! Now go back to reality, stop dreaming." Soon I woke up realising that it was all a dream, Dahyun was still in deep slumber.

I whispered "Please don't go like her..."

To be continued....
A/N: sorry if this was a short chapter, I promise the next will be a bit longer :D