Chapter christmas

Dahyun's POV
It was Christmas, but we still had school (sadly ;n;) but don't worry, it's the last day :) I got up at 5am getting ready. Because I brought some presents for my class, I had to prepare because there wear 29 gifts to wrap.

After wrapping, it was 6:29 I went to get ready for school, after getting ready i decided to make  a Christmas breakfast. It was pancakes that looked like an deer, I made 6 because the other 3 was for Jackson. "JACKSON!" I shouted "WAKE UP YOU BIG BABY!" I continued eating till finally he came. He was dressed in our school uniform, "last day of school aye? Gonna graduate soon now aren't we?" I laughed

"Ahahaha, yes and then I have to train for a few more years till I debut. It sucks, I think Taehyung's going to debut before me." The thought of that made me chuckle, "HEY WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!!??" he asked "YOU BEING AN IDIOT!! AND A BIG BABY!!"

After I finished my breakfast, I left my plate and all that in the sink. I quickly ran out shouting "You wash the dishes Jackson," then he started chasing me "You better come back" I ran faster, eventually he stopped and went back home.

I got to school and saw that it was decorated like a Christmas factory. It was a bit hard to find my classroom, but I still found it because I knew the way. I sat on my seat and "Morning Dahyun." I looked over and it was Tzuyu.

I smiled "Morning" then I talked with her for a bit about Christmas. Soon the bell rang and Jungkook and Yein wasn't at school, it was weird. Halfway through the lesson Jungkook and Yein comes running in breathless, they told the teacher sorry and that they  had some run some errors.

Jungkook sat next to Tzuyu and Yein sat next to me. Soon class was over and we headed to morning tea, "it was pretty fun at school today" said Tzuyu, "how?" I asked "well we only had to learn about Christmas stuff so it's not that hard right? And I think though out the day we don't even need to got to school." Explained Tzuyu

Then Yein grabs my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "can we play tonight?? Please please please!!" She begged "I'll see if I don't have any plans." I told her "okidoki" she replied back with a cute tone, shortly we reached the cafeteria. I sat on my table with Jungkook, Tzuyu, Yein and Jieun.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked "ohhh someone's missing their boyfriend" nearly everyone smirk on the table. I blushed "No!!" Then out of nowhere Taehyung appears.

Taehyung's POV
I was walking towards my groups of friends till I heard "where's Taehyung?" It was Dahyun then everyone said "ohhh someone's missing their boyfriend" I saw Dahyun blush but she denied.
I walked up and sat next to Dahyun because all of a sudden everyone moved away to the other side of the table, so there was basically no room there. "Wassup guys!" I smiled "hi" they replied, the all of a sudden "guys here" it was Jisoo.

It was a invitation to her 'Christmas party', "you going Dahyun?" I asked "I guess, because Jackson won't be at home." She replied. "Ok, everything is there. If you need me, call me. And tell me if you're going or not" Jisoo told us. "Dahyun and I are going" I replied "aye...... yes and who else did you invite" Dahyun asked.

"Most people, you'll see ;)" replied Jisoo, then she walked off to another table of people. Soon the bell rang. I said bye to Dahyun and them(Jungkook, Tzuyu, Yein and Jieun) and walked off to class.

-skips the to the end of school-

It was the end and the last day of school! I was so tried but excited for tonight. I waited for Dahyun at her classroom, when she got out I told her about tonight "so I'll pick you up at your place at 4 ok?" I smiled "sure, thank you by the way."

Soon I went home and got ready, I got in to my causal clothes. Before I know it, the time was 3:57pm. I quickly ran out of my house and went to pick Dahyun up.

Dahyun's POV
Taehyung was picking me up at 4pm so I better get ready before he arrived, I got into comfortable and stylish clothes. I sat on my bed playing with my phone, then I soon realised "I didn't bring the presents to school today!!" I quickly put them on beg and maybe give it out at the party.

With a click of a finger it was 4pm, I got to my front door and Taehyung was not there. I waited for a while, then Taehyung pulled out on my driveway. It was now 4:16 we had less then 15 minutes to get there.

When we got there, we went inside Jisoo's house, It was big and amazing. I walked over to Jisoo and told her about the presents. She told me to put is somewhere so later she would pass it out.  I got 5 out of the bag, I gave one to Taehyung, Jungkook, Tzuyu,Yein and Jieun.

Soon we ate dinner there, nearly everyone at school was there. "I think she invited the whole school" said Tzuyu "yes I think too" replied Jungkook. Then from across the room I saw "Irene" she gave me a death stare. I stared her back, I then stopped because Taehyung cut me off.

Taehyung's POV
I wanted to do some special with Dahyun, as it was Christmas, all the couples were lovey dovey. But we were just Meh.... so I called "Dahyun" she looked at me with starry eyes "hmmm?" She asked "I wanted to ask if you want to go over there?" I suggested "where?" She asked, I pointed when the the sofa was. "Sure let's go" she replied I walked with her to the sofa, before we got there I kissed her.

(YAY SUCCESS IN LIFE!! I'm not rlly a big fan of kissing and romantic stuff -.-)

She soon realised that there was a mistletoe on top of us, she quickly turn like a tomato. I laughed and she playful hit me. Everyone cheered but not Irene and her gang.

I saw jealousy in Irene's eyes but I ignored her, I had the most beautiful moment in life (hue hue hue :D) soon Jisoo announced some winners for the party. "The winner for best gamer is *drum roll* Yein!!" As soon as Jungkook heard Yein, he stood up.

"What the heck? Did she beat all the boys? Wait, I thought she changed like a lady!!" Jungkook complained. Everyone started to laugh, same to Dahyun and I.

Dahyun's POV
I couldn't get over the fact that he kiss me under a mistletoe, I tried to think of something else till I heard Taehyung and my name called out. I looked over and we got the best couple award. I froze "what the heck Taehyung?" He smiled and grabbed my hand, taking me on stage.
Soon it was midnight, everyone had to go home. I went home with Taehyung, when we got to my house I came out of his car, when he was about to leave "hey, can you.... stay for the night" I said while blushing.

He gave me a smirk and nodded, he went into my house, Jackson was not home yet. I gave Taehyung some of Jackson's spare clothes, he took and shower and disappeared. After he took a shower I did too, I didn't know where he was so I went back to my room. As soon as I got in freaked out a bit.

Taehyung was sleep on my bed, I walked over and looked him in the face. His was really cute, it was just looking at a puppy, soon I turned the light of and went to sleep hugging him.

FINALLY DONE!! ✅
Christmas special ;) 🎄
This chapter is a bit longer!! 🤣
But Marry Christmas everyone. 👱‍♀️👱
I will continue my regular story later or tomorrow!! ✏️ 📱
When I have time. ⌚️