Chapter 22: Forced

Taehyung's POV

It was morning, I got ready for school and heard a *BANG* at the front door. I walked out of my room, Jungkook walked out the same time I did.

"What happened Hyung?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

We walked down stairs and saw something that we didn't expect.

"Get out of the way! I'm getting him out of this f**king house! Get away bit*h!" Someone shouted. I wasn't surprised that it was Irene.

"Okay! I'll go get him right now! You can leave this place and never come back! Go with that jerk! Nobody wants him anyways!" Shouted Tzuyu.

Then Irene saw me, "TAEHYUNG OPPA!" She shouted while running to me.

She hugged me and pretended to cry, I pushed her away. Tzuyu turned away and gave me the 'go kill yourself' face.

"Get out of this house hold this instant!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Chocolate, we can't just kick Taehyung out like that!" It was Jungkook. He was speaking up for me.

"Oppa look at this Bit*h! She is really rude! Let's leave and got to our house!" Irene begged.

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend! She is the best, you play with girl's heart all the time. When I transferred to this school, I thought you were different, not a jerk!" Shouted Tzuyu.

"THATS ENOUGH!" Shouted Jungkook, which made us jump. Even the maids.

"Thanks man," I whispered to Jungkook and walked upstairs to pack my stuff.

"Oppa I'll help."

"Get out of my face right now!"

"But oppa-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Irene walked out of my room and left. I packed all my stuff and walked out. Irene and her private driver were waiting for me at the front door. I got into the car and it took off.

We finally arrived to our new house. I walked in and saw a few rooms.

"Oppa, there's only one room!! So let's sleep together tonight :)" she pointed to our room.

"Hell no! I'm not sleeping with you! I'll sleep on the couch starting from today till we divorce."

"Oppa, we're not going to divorce, even if you sign the divorce paper I won't sign it!" She suddenly became serious.

"You know when I debut I can't get married? So I will leave you!" I told her. She got mad and ran upstairs and slammed the door.

I went to explore the whole house and there was: a kitchen, a swimming pool, a bedroom, a study room/ game room, a restroom and a garden. I went to the pool and sat there, taking my school clothes off.

Then suddenly, Irene jumps in the pool and tried to pull off a sexy pose.

"Dude are you trying to make me vomit?" i asked.

"Oppa!! join me!!!"

"HELL NO TO THE NO NO NOOOOO" I replied.

To be continued.....