Chapter 14: Not surpised

Dahyun's POV

I walked back to Taeyong, he smirked at me. "I'm sorry, TaeTae ;-; I thought Taehyung was you, until I remembered." I apologised.

"No worries Bae," he smirked, "Let's go get lunch and meet our friends you forgot about." He suggested.

"Sure." I replied.

We walked to the tuckshop and I bought some food. Same with Taeyong. He then suddenly kissed me. On the forehead. I blushed, my cheeks went red velvet (ya know what I did there ;). When we got our food, Taeyong walked to this table where the 'cool' kids were.

I sat next to Taeyong, everyone stared at me.

"Why dafuq is she here?" Asked Irene.

"So you guys are officially dating?" Asked Vernon.

"Just like us!!" Exclaimed Somi.

"Hello everyone, I'm Dahyun and yes Taeyong and I dated for a while actually." I explained.

Then I saw a figure stare at me, it was Taehyung of course. Next second I was in a deep kiss with Taeyong. Taehyung's eyes were filled with jealousy. Seriously what is wrong with this guy? He's not even my boyfriend, why does he care so much?

Suddenly someone tapped on the shoulder, I looked and it. was Irene.

"Hey Dahyun, I heard you're friends with Tzuyu and Jungkook right?"

"Yah best friends actually :)"

"Okay but be careful! They are lying to you!! They aren't really your friends, but they have been lying the whole time." Irene warned me.
"Thank you for telling me that?" I asked

"Because that what best friends are for."

"Thank you"

"Let's go, you coming Somi?"

"Yes." replied Somi

"Where are you girls going?" asked Taeyong.

"Girls restroom to talk about girls stuff ;)"

While walking to girl's restroom room, Somi asked "Are we skipping class?"

"Skipping class?" I asked.

"Yes!! Duh..... Class is for losers" replied Irene.

When we arrived into the girl's rest room, a girl who was a senior came out. "Hey Jieun! Where's my homework?" asked Irene, "Its due tomorrow!! Did you do it??" asked Somi, it was harmless so I joined in the fun.

Taehyung's POV

I was about to lose my temper, but luckily Jungkook and Tzuyu was there to keep me from not punching someone. We were sent home, but we went to Jungkook's house. Tzuyu made lunch which was ramen. I finished and sat on Jungkook's couch.

We talked for a while until I got a phone call from, "This is BigHit, are you Taehyung?" The guy from the other side asked.

"Yes, and what do you need?"

"Starting tomorrow, come to the BigHit studio. If you want to know why then, you're debuting next year or so :)"

My eyes lit up, and Jungkook asked me why, I told him everything and we both hugged each other.

"Ok so now you know, goodbye and hopefully seeing you two tomorrow," then the call ended. Soon it was dinner time, Jungkook's chefs made dinner for us, it was delicious. Then it got darker, I went back to my room and watched some performance of EXO, I only cared about Baekhyun. You can tell why, I totally forgot about Dahyun.

I wanted some fresh air so I went outside, it was pitch black. Well of course, it was midnight. I walked to Jungkook's yard and sat on the cold, watery glass. I stared up into the starry sky, it was beautiful. At the thought of Dahyun, a tear dripped on to my cheek. I quickly wiped it off hoping nobody saw. Soon I lied down and closed my eyes.

-Dream starts-

"The award for "Best female group" goes to *drum roll* TWICE!!!" I looked and saw that Dahyun and Tzuyu were standing next to each other, both were excited since they got the best female group awards. I smiled and clapped. I looked around and saw Jungkook sitting next to me, next to Jungkook were some strangers I didn't know, it looked as if they were my members.

"Next up the "Best male group" goes to *drum roll* EXO!!!" I stood up and saw Baekhyun, he walked pass, I stood up bowed and clapped, and he saw me and smiled back. This feels so real, yet it's all a dream. But let's hope we all succeed with our dreams.

"Now for "Worldwide favourite artist" goes to *drum roll* GOT7!!!" I watched as Jackson goes up and collect his award. It was interesting, yet weird. Seeing Dahyun's brother go up made me smile.

Then I heard them announced "Best new male and female" awards, "for "'Best new male" awards goes to *drum roll* NCT 127!!!" I looked and didn't expect who it was, Taeyong.... And his group got "Best new male" awards. I stood up and clapped even though I was angry with him. Then I lean over and asked Jungkook "Where am I? And what is this?" he gave me a wide eye.

"Don't you remember hyung? Its Mama awards 201?" I couldn't hear what year, instead the host said BTS, I looked and realised we got an award. We got the "Artist of the year award" my group and I went on stage, tears started to form on everyone's eyes including me. I didn't know why, this feels so real but it's not I know it..... BigHit is not in the big three, so it would never happen.

-Dream ends-

I woke up from my dream and my eyes were filled with tears just like what my dream was. I stood up and stretched my arms, and looked at my watch. It was 3 am, my back was all wet so I went upstairs and took a shower. After I took a shower, I laid in bed and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued......

A/N: the awards they got were real :) its in MAMA 2016