Chapter 17: Otaku, gamer and hacker!

Class was really boring, like who needs to know about trees and clouds??? Will money rain or grow on trees? No, so why waste our time on stupid crap?

Soon it was the end of school, I stayed behind because of detention. I sat on my desk with earphones suddenly, my phone buzzed.

"Hey! aftR detention cum & join croS fire w me ;) o U knO wot wiL hpn, n lOk outside"
Trans: Hey! After detention come and join cross fire with me ;) or you know what will happen, and look outside

I looked out the window and saw a small figure waving. I didn't know who she was, then another message came from the gaming otaku.

"Wave back XD" I looked out and waved, the girl looked younger then me but same age as well. Then she sent another text.
"I'm Yein :D remember to play with me oki?? Now enjoy detention and leave your phone or else!"
"Why are you talking normally now?" I asked
"Shhhhh now peace"
I turned my phone off and looked up "AHHH!" I screamed. Mrs. Jeon looked at me and asked "what's wrong? Want another detention?"
"No thanks" I smiled and said it in a sarcastic way.
"What the heck Taehyung -.- you don't just fright someone like that!!!"
"Hehehehe sooo what is the dubu in detention?" He asked
"None of your business," I ignored him
"Ok if we are gonna have a 2 hour long detention, let's keep each other entertained!" He suggested.
"I'll pass,"
"Awww come on" he gave his cute face
"No" he gave even cuter face; I can't but his cuteness
"Fine" I said annoyingly
He kept me entertained for the few hours and I did the same.
Soon detention was over, I greeted Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung, smiled and left. Taehyung grabbed my wrist.
"Um....... can you let go?" I asked
"Why? Why? Just why?" He whispered
"Um... what..... imma leave" I tried walking away but he grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. The feeling was different from Taeyong, it was sweeter and softer. I didn't want to move but then "Kids shouldn't be dating! Detention!" Shouted Mrs. Jeon. Taehyung grabbed my hand and ran out the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked
"You see" while running I suddenly stopped.
"Im going to go home Taehyung, how about tomorrow :)" I gave a weak smile.
"It's fine" I walked away, back to my house. I could see Taehyung standing there. The further I walk the smaller he got, till I couldn't see him anymore.

I got home greeted Jackson and went upstairs. I went on my PC. I opened up Crossfire, "I haven't played this is months" I sighed. Then a friend request popped up.
"Friend request from The Gaming Otaku"
As soon as I accept she texted me.
"JOIN MY GAME!!! IF YOU WIN ME ILL GIVE YOU A BIT OF MY INFORMATION!! AND IF I WIN YOU GIVE ME YOURS!!" She messaged "deal" I replied.
-Time skips-
It was like 11:27 pm, I played with her for a few hours. I got to know her a bit more, she's a otaku, gamer and hacker and also she is starting Anyang art high school tomorrow. Her brother was Jungkook, it didn't surprise me as they looked alike. Then I had to say goodbye because Jackson was taking over the wifi.

"Aish..... well good bye Yein!! See you at school tomorrow! We can talk more tomorrow!" I told her. "Bai imma play COD (Call of duty) on my Xbox!! Good night :D" I said night and left. I went to take a nice and warm shower, after the shower I played over watch, while playing I could hear Jackson shouting like crazy, he was too busy playing lol (League of legends) so that's why the internet is slow.

After beating people's butts in a few rounds of overwatch I decided to go to sleep.

Too be continued....