Chapter 15: We aren't the same

Dahyun's POV

"Ahhhhh!! School again?" I shouted in bed.

"SHUT UP!" Jackson shouted back.

"OMFG GO AWAY! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I argued.

"WHY SO RUDE?" he asked. Tsk. I'm not rude, you are.

I got ready and heard a "beep" at the front door. I went out and "get in!" it was Irene and her gang. I got in and "Hey I heard that Baekhyun broke up with Taeyeon." Gossiped Somi, "Pfft, it was ages ago, and why would he date a nerd?" laughed Irene.

"True, but they were the talk-able couple, on campus."

"Somi, just shut up and worry about Vernon and you. That Lisa girl is really trying to make you guys break up! If anything happens we're here Gfriend." (Mhm u guys should know what I did once again) replied Irene.

Shortly we got to school, I got out of the car with the girls. Soon whispering started. Irene and Somi linked arms with me and smiled, it was like walking down the red carpet. We went inside, shortly the bell rang.

"Are we going to class?" I asked.

"Bish, duh no! We are gonna hang around, or even go out." Replied Irene.

Soon four girls appeared, they gave me a disgusted look. "Hey Irene, why is she here?" asked one of the girls. Irene whispered something to them.

They turned to me and said, "HELLO WE ARE RED VEVLET!! AND WE ARE IRENE'S MEMBERS!"

"I'm Wendy the main vocalist."

"I'm Seulgi the lead Vocalist and lead Dancer."

"I'm Joy the lead Rapper and Vocalist."

"And I'm Yeri the Maknae, Rapper and Vocalist."

I smiled at them and continued at what I was doing.

-Time skips to lunch-

I was behind Irene, suddenly I heard a smack. Tzuyu was on the ground picking her books up, I walked up.

"Why are you guys bullying her?" I asked.

Everyone stared.

"She's with me guys."

"Guys, let's have Tzuyu walk with us." I smiled.

"Fine," replied Irene, "Only if she is behind us." I knew she is annoyed.

We were walking around and I suddenly saw someone who might want some entertainment - Lee Jieun.

"Look who I see here." I gave a smirk.

"You go. I'm too lazy. Plus, I'm gonna wreck this beautiful face of mine." Irene commanded while flipping her hair.

"Hey there, Jieun. Lonely as usual?" then I smashed her books for fun. Then Tzuyu runs up and helps her. She ruined the fun.....

"Tzuyu, you're not a part of this." I said annoyed.

"I am! Do you know that this is bullying?" she shouted at me.

"Don't worry Tzuyu. It's not like it's harmful or anything." I explained.

"That's it Dahyun! She is innocent! What did she even do to you?"

"Tzuyu. Like I said, it's not harmful."

"You still can't do this to her!! Do you even know what it's like when it's bullied?!"

"Tzuyu... Our friendship is... OVER." I shouted.

I turned my back. I'm really pissed but luckily I have Irene, Somi, the four other girls and Taeyong. I high fived Irene and Somi.

"Bye Tzuyu! I've got better friends now!" I smirked.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were allowed to leave school early which was good, but leaving Tzuyu alone. Let's hope Dahyun hangs with Tzuyu, *sigh*

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing much." I smiled

-Time skips-

It was pretty late at night. What we did today was well, like meeting our members, and seeing what we were going to do when we debut. As we were driven home by Jungkook's driver, I thought about what life would be. Soon we arrived, I went to take a shower and drifted to sleep on my bed after.

To be continued...