Chapter 12: Escape

Taehyung's POV

I heard someone coming. "Hello, Taehyung." His voice was familiar. "What do you want?? And what have you done to Dahyun?" I shouted. "Well, what we have done is... We have injected this 'drug' that will make her lose memory of her loved on. Someone like you?" The person laugh historically.

"Why??! Who are you??" I shouted. "I'm the person who's going to make your life worse." I listen to his; voice, emotion and breathing. "Tomorrow, when Dahyun wakes up, she would feel pain behind her head, next she would faint. If she doesn't get help then... Game over." I heard him laugh harder. "If she gets help, she will be lucky, but will forget about you and everything that has you involved in. She won't fall for you again. Because you'll be transferred to China in a few days."

"China??" I asked. "You will learn a new language and will be forbidden to speak Korean again, or else, it's the end of you." He stopped for a few seconds. "I'll be nice ;) and will send photos of Dahyun to you, but photos of her with another guy." "What, she won't have another person!" I shouted. "Well, I'll make her Taeyong's, I'll transfer everything you did with Dahyun to Taeyong. She will think that you're Taeyong."

Then he stopped, "I'm leaving, now enjoy your last few days in Korea." Then I heard foots steps walk away, further and further away. I was on those typically kidnapping chairs, but I had something covering my head though. I tried to escape, but I couldn't. Suddenly I remembered what my father taught me what to do if I was ever kidnapped. How I could untie myself. I followed what I had remembered and, "Bingo." I whispered.

I untangled everything and heard someone coming closer to me. I quickly hid behind something. I heard them walk in, "GUYS!! HE'S MISSING!!!" I heard him shout while running out the door, leaving it open for me to escape. I escaped to the public, I saw the nearby police station and reported what happened. Soon they sent me to a hospital, I had some rest. I was a bit hungry, I needed a nurse. But nobody was there, I walked out of my room. The first thing I saw was, "Jackson? Jungkook?" I asked.

As they heard their name and looked at me, "Taehyung? What happened??" Jungkook asked, "Apparently someone kidnapped you." Jackson said. So I sat next to them and told them everything, after that I heard that Dahyun was in that room, the room next to mine. "She has lost her memory about you Taehyung." Jackson frowned, "I know." I replied. Then a tear dripped out of my eye, suddenly my tummy started to rumble.

"Are you hungry?" asked Jungkook. "Yeah." I replied. "Jackson, lets go get some food for everyone." Jungkook suggested. "Sure!" Jackson replied. Suddenly, my eyes were attached on to somebody, Dahyun. I couldn't stop staring. I heard that she couldn't remember anything, even though there were pictures of us together.

She suddenly looks at me, "Taehyung?" I heard her say, as soon as she said that, my heart started to thump really fast. I ran back to my room and hid. Why do I have this feeling? I like her, I heard her say my name a lot times. But why is my heart thumping so fast? It feels like I'm in a race. It feels like it's faster than a horse, a car and a plane.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I opened it. It was Jungkook. He had bought some food. I sat on my bed, and he sat beside me. "Hey," I said. "Yes, hyung?" "So what company are you joining?" I questioned him, "I was thinking of JYP, so I could be with Tzuyu." I frowned, 8 companies accepted him but only BigHit accepted me. "How about you hyung? Which one are you joining?" he asked me. "BigHit." I replied.

He stared me for a few second, and finally said a word. "Then I'll join BigHit!" he smiled widely. "Why? You have JYP and other popular companies, besides BigHit." I asked, he just smiled, "Because I want to be with my hyung. I want to get along with you, I don't want us to fight like we use to do, okay!!" "Hehehe.....sure?" I replied. We talked over a few hours, then Jackson knocks on my door. "Hey Jungkook, we're leaving to my house. So want to join??" he asked. "No thank you :) I think I'll leave later." Jackson smiled and walked out. Suddenly there was another knock on my door, "Come in" I said, it was a nurse. "How are you feeling? Because if you feel fine you can leave, if you feel dizzy or anything come back okay?" she told me. "Okay, thank you," she smiles and leaves.

"Jungkook, mind if I stay at you place tonight?" I asked. "Sure, but why?" he asked, I told him that I might suspected Taeyong was behind all this. "Hey, let's ask if Jackson wants to join, because Dahyun is in the hospital, so he might be lonely." Suggested Jungkook. Jungkook called Mark, and he said sure, but maybe stay at his house. So I got dressed in to my causal clothes. I wonder where my phone went, I thought. "Lost your phone?" Jungkook asked while we walked out of the hospital, "Yeah." I replied.

"I think Dahyun has it."

Suddenly I remember that I gave her my phone and she was using it on her bed with Tzuyu. We walked to Jackson's house because it was a calm night, and we couldn't contact a taxi plus Jungkook's driver was busy. When we got there, Jackson opened the door and we went into his room. Pass Dahyun's room, I saw that the room's light was turned on. I stood there for a second or more, then someone come out of Dahyun's room.

"Dahyun?"

To be continued......