Chapter 24: Our promise

A/N: all the pictures I used (credits to owner)
Dahyun's POV

I was walking out of the hospital. Tzuyu and Mingyu already left. I saw Jungkook get into his van and someone in the van caught my eye; Taehyung. He was laughing with Jungkook about something. Then we made eye contact; my heart started to beat fast like when I first fell for him. I quickly grabbed my chest to keep my heart calm, but it keeps beating faster and faster. I quickly walked away to the nearest bus station and sat there thinking about the good old days at school.

-later 2015-

"Yay!!" Tzuyu exclaimed, "So tired." I patted her head.

"Aye? missing Jungkook?" i asked.

"Shut up, it's not funny!!" she whined.

"Guys, you guys are next." JYP said.

"Okay, we'll get ready." both of us replied.

After Tzuyu and I survived sixteen, we were the last nine to be chosen. now we have debuted and released our first mini album called "The Story Begins". I was the lead rapper and vocalist. It was really exciting at first, as it was my first album. Fans crowded around us hugging, taking pictures and asking us for autographs. I was surprised that we were that successful.

-2016 December 2nd-

"MAMA!!" exclaimed Chaeyoung.

"Haha yes, we're arriving soon." replied Jihyo.

Soon we arrived at Mama. We got out of our van and started to walk down the red carpet. I saw fans everywhere waving signs and complementing us. I wave and smiled.

Taehyung's POV

After a whole night of practicing for Mama, we were ready for it. Soon we arrived at Mama, the whole time I tried to stay up for the performances.

Suddenly, "Now for Twice!!" I suddenly woke up and payed attention to the performance. When Dahyun sang her part for TT, I did the actions. It was fun and all because it felt like we were doing it together. Soon it was our time to perform, I performed with passion because i wanted to show off to Dahyun.

Dahyun's POV

After I performed with my group, I watched everything, when BTS came up. My eyes were on Taehyung, I started to fangirl in my heart. I didn't want anyone to see that I'm that "stupid".

"The award for "Best female group" goes to *drum roll* TWICE!!!" I was surprised, because I didn't expect a rookie group like us to win the best female award. Red velvet was second most voted, I actually admire Red velvet now. Watching reality shows with Irene with it, she actually changed to a better, kinder and nicer person now.

Then "Now for "Worldwide favourite artist" goes to *drum roll* GOT7!!!" as i heard Got7 I burst into joyful tears, "Yay!!" when Jackson walked by, I gave him a high five.

Then I heard, "Artist of the year award goes to *drum roll* BTS!!!" As soon as they announced BTS I stared at Taehyung - we both made eye contact. Soon Taehyung started to cry, I wanted to wipe his tears away. My heart feels as happy as he is.

Soon Mama was over and everyone gather on stage.

Reader's POV

Taehyung was standing right in front of Dahyun with a bright smile, yet filled with tears at the same time. Dahyun ran towards him and hugged him tight like she was about to die. The first words Dahyun hears Taehyung say made her burst into joyful tears. "I said we'll meet again, and when we do, you'll be my girlfriend then." Everyone stared at them, "VHYUN!! VHYUN!! VHYUN!!!" all the fans shouted, even most of the idols. Irene joined in too.

"Yes!!! I would!! I promised that I will never stop loving you till you die!!" Dahyun shouted with joy.

-끝-

A/N: the rest is your imagination