Chapter 19: Truth or Lie

Dahyun's POV
Class was pretty normal and boring all day, no, actually it was disgusting. All day when I saw Irene and Taehyung they either start making out or do something disgusting. Seriously Taehyung, I thought he knew better.

I at least tried to avoid them and survived till lunch, at lunch we sat at our usual spot, well at least I think..... I don't really remember after the 'incident', we talked about stuff but it was boring. I could tell Tzuyu was trying to cheer me up, well she is actually a good friend. After what I did to her.

Without knowing time passed fast, with a click of a finger it was period 5, "what class do we have now?" Asked Yein, "Sports" replied Jungkook. While walking to our home room to get our clothes I saw Irene and Taehyung 'making out' again, seriously that girl really has no chill, when her target is on someone she tries to ruin them.

Like for example, Jieun, Tzuyu and many other students, I soon realised I was jealous. Then my heart and brain started talking.

"Pfft!!! You don't like that jerk, his not good for you!!! So why waste your time on being jealous??" Said the brain.
"He is your prince charming , he was your first love! He was your boyfriend, of course you have to get jealous." Replied the heart.

They both started fighting, I didn't know which to choose, I had mixed feelings right now. Without knowing I hit my head on our home room door "Aish, seriously Dahyun! Why do you keep hitting yourself on the head?" I mumbled. I then continued walking and got my sports clothes.

Today we played badminton, it got my mind off Taehyung and Irene. Soon class was over, I went home alone because Tzuyu, Jungkook and Yein had 'something' to do at school. While walking alone I started to think about Irene and Taehyung, then everything blacked out.

Taehyung's POV
I made a group chat for Jungkook, Tzuyu and Yein. I told them to meet me at the car park after school, I waited awhile there, playing with my phone. Then they finally showed up, "what took you guys so long?" I asked "dude, we had to think of something to tell Dahyun so she doesn't come with us," replied Jungkook "she's walking home alone?" I asked "yes!" They all replied at the same time.

"So why are you still talking to us player?" Asked Tzuyu, "you've broken her heart, she is trying not to cry or anything she is trying to stay normal, but she won't smile." Worried Tzuyu. "So I wanted to tell you why Irene and I are acting like a 'couple', we are getting married" as I said married Tzuyu slapped me and walk out of school.

"Dude what the heck?" Asked Jungkook "wait, are you a cheater?" Asked Yein, while I trying not to think about the pain Tzuyu gave me, I answered "so my parents arranged me to marry Irene for their company and all-" before I could finish my phone buzzed, it was Tzuyu, she sent us a text on our group chat.

Tzuyu: Dahyun's faint at the front of the school! Come quickly the ambulance is on their way too!

I quickly ran to the front gates, there were students gathered around something. I pushed my way to the front and saw that the nurse and Tzuyu with Dahyun.

Soon the ambulance came, I quickly got in my car, Jungkook and Yein followed me in. I went to the hospital as soon as possible, (if you're wondering why Tzuyu didn't come it's us, it's because she went in the ambulance with Dahyun) when we got to the hospital we got 'News'

Too be continued...