Chapter 13: End?

Dahyun's POV
I didn't have any problems so the doctor said I was fine to go home, Tzuyu and I arrived, I got my keys and went inside. Not surprised seeing Jackson on the couch watching TV.

Tzuyu and I greeted him and he did the same. We went into my room, suddenly I remembered I had to make dinner for Tzuyu, I went outside and......

"Dahyun?"

I heard a voice call me. I stopped and stare at this guy who's tall and handsome. He's some kind of stranger I didn't know. But I have this feeling that I know him very well.

"Taehyung!" I heard Jungkook call him. Things started to get awkward so I rushed downstairs and into the kitchen.

-Skip to dinner-

I finished my dinner with Tzuyu, we went upstairs into my room and walked past Jungkook and Taehyung. They were about to have dinner, As I was walking past, Taehyung and I made eye contact.

"Hi, Jungkook and Taehyung" Tzuyu greeted.

They greeted back. Soon we were chatting about all my memories with Taehyung in my room. I tried as hard as I could to remember.

-Time skips to midnight-

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't sleep at all, I knew Dahyun was just next door. I miss kissing her, cuddling and talking with her. Why did this have to happen to me? I asked myself.

I suddenly woke up and stared at the roof. I looked across for Jungkook, but he was nowhere to be found.

I walked out of my room to try and find Jungkook. I couldn't see in the dark, so I suddenly hit someone or something and feel on the ground, my lips touched hers. I could tell it was Dahyun's, only she has soft and gentle lips.

Dahyun's POV

I kissed him, my some of memories comes back, "Alien Tae" I said, he looked at me sand hugged me tight. We both got up an stared at each other awkwardly.

I looked over to the balcony and saw that Tzuyu was sleeping on top of Jungkook. Taehyung saw and went back inside Jackson's room. It was only me who just sat there, moments later Taehyung came back.

He held a camera in one of his hands, he grabbed my wrist and walked towards them, suddenly Tzuyu screamed. It gave me a fright and I quickly hugged Taehyung. I got off awkwardly then the next thing, Tzuyu and Jungkook kissed!!

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook finally confessed to Tzuyu, I smiled and filmed everything. Suddenly they noticed us and got a little embarrassed. They stood up and walked into Jackson's room 'together' Dahyun and I stared at each other and laughed. Soon I went into her room. I slept on the floor and she slept on her bed.

Dahyun's POV

I felt a bit lonely, because Tzuyu has Jungkook and I'm just a stupid who forgot her first love :(
I didn't know what came over me but"Taehyung, can I hug you?"

He got up and stared at me, he stared to smile. He got into my bed and we cuddled, soon we both fell asleep.

-months later-

I'm still trying to recover my memory, and his guy Taeyong always hugs me..... like why??? Am I supposed to fall for him? Because it's not working -.- when ever he hugs me I push him away.
"Dahyun? Don't you like your boyfriend's hugs?" He asked, I was confused for a second until Taehyung comes up and grabs Taeyong's collar "Don't you dare touch her!" He shouted, Taehyung then takes him with me.

I stopped halfway, "Dubu let's go" Taehyung said sweetly, "don't you Dubu me! He was my boyfriend, I remember. We kissed after our first date," I said, "stop, your not even my boyfriend so please stay away from me please! We are just friends Taehyung." I shouted

Taehyung's POV

"We are just friends Taehyung" she said and walked away, wait what...... I fell to the ground.  Did I just.... lose the love of my life? I watched as she walked back to Taeyong and they left the opposite direction. I thought to myself, didn't I do all those stuff she mentioned? Not Taeyong....... the 'drugs' are really spreading

To be continued......