Chapter 5: The kiss?

Dahyun's POV
A few months passed I felt normal. There was no drama about Taehyung and me. Which was a good thing :) but something in my heart makes me....I don't know kind of sad. I don't see him often though. His a junior and I'm just well a freshman, which was like 2 years age difference. And I'm still too young to date anyways!! Why just why!! I'm just a dumb potato

"Class dismissed." Ms. Kim said with a soft smile.
As I walked out of the class I saw Taehyung walking into Ms. Kim's class, I looked away wanting my life to continue normally until a girl kissed Taehyung in front of me. Taehyung grabbed the girl and shouted at her.

Taehyung's POV
"Four months has passed......" I signed without noticing this period was over.
"This is end of English!!! Now remember to practice the sheet I gave you guys, it will help a lot after you debut." As Mrs. Tang dismissed us. I walked out of the class and "OPPA!!! Taehyung oppa!!" Irene shouted

"really?" I signed. So this girl Irene from Red velvet who debuted is following me around. She keeps calling me oppa and I think she likes me, it's pretty obvious. I walked up to her and said "Irene for the ninth time today can you please stop?? I already like someone!!" She looked down "oppa who is this girl who's better than me?????" She asked. "Dahyun" I whispered but didn't expect Irene to hear me. "DAHYUN?? You mean that freshman???" She asked in an angry tone.

"Um....well...." while walking to out next class maths "she is like um....." then Dahyun walks out of Ms. Kim's class. Irene walks up to me and kisses me in front of Dahyun. It happened for 1 second, I couldn't just do nothing. I grabbed Irene's wrist and shouted at her. "What he hell is wrong with you?? Why would you do that??? Can you stop because you really annoying!! So what if I like her?? I like her and I wanted to kiss her not you!!"

Dahyun's POV

"I like her and I wanted to kiss her not you!!" as Taehyung shouted in front of everyone.

"What is happening???" Ms. Kim came out of her classroom

Ms. Kim stared at Taehyung and Taehyung stared at Irene and Irene stared at me. I got embarrassed and ran off with a red face and filled with tears.

Chaeyoung's POV

Wow....that girl.....Irene..... Even though she debuted doesn't means she can bully my Dahyun.

I walked up to her and slapped her "Don't you dare make Dahyun upset again or it will be the end of you." And walked off.

Dahyun's POV

It was so embarrassing!! A scene about me?? In front of Taehyung and that he likes me??? Wtf my feelings are mixed right now. I ran without looking, BAM, I've hit something or maybe even someone. I was about to fall, but someone caught me.

"Are you right??" a boy that looked really handsome and kind asked, but I was too caught up with his looks and I thought I heard him say was "I finally found you"

"Yes, yes, you did" I replied. He gave me a confused look "wait yes, I'm alright" I replied correctly this time. Then he realised the tears and the red face I had. "Are alright??" he asked "yes I am, just a little down." I replied. "Well my name is Taeyong and I'm a junior :) what's you name??" he asked "well....im Dahyun, a freshman to this school." I replied "well it's good to meet you" he smiled "what's wrong though?? I can help!!" he asked, I looked at him with starry eyes "well – "until someone cut me off. "Dahyun it's not what you think," as someone ran to us. The next second Taeyong hugged me. "......." Taehyung standing there watching Taeyong hug me.

"You!! Don't you touch her!! Don't do the same thing like what you did to Jisoo and me.

To be continued....

A/N: I suck @ thus swory....