Chapter 7: The more the merrier

Taehyung's POV

Walking down the hall reading my list for my new classes, I didn't did pay much attention to what was in front of me, suddenly,*BAM* I've hit someone.

"Ouch! Watch where you're going." I said

"S-s-sorry." A girl replied while collecting her books shyly

"That's fine. Just be more careful." I said helping her collect her books.

"Thanks. What's your name?" she asked after I collected her books.

"Kim Taehyung. I'm a junior. And I'm guessing you're new here?" I smiled

"Yeah. I'm Chou Tzuyu. Looks like I'll be seeing you around then." she smiled.

"See ya, Tzuyu." I got up.
And walked to my next class as she rushed to her class.

Dahyun's POV

I woke up pretty late, it was 8:40am and I had five minutes to get ready. I got ready for everything and rushed downstairs.

"Jackson didn't wake me up again.... Seriously??"

I ran to the nearby café and brought breakfast, I finished it as soon as I could and when I got to school it was already 9:00am

I rushed into class as soon as possible, before I got I class I thought of an excuse to use, I thought maybe I'll say that my parents were stuck in traffic!! Wait they're on vacation, well whatever that excuse can cover for now.

I ran in to class.

"Sorry im late, Ms. Song! My parent got stuck in traffic again!!" i said while bowing.

"that's fine Dahyun, just don't be late next time" Ms. Song said to me kindly, then conutined her lesson.

I walked to a empty seat behind Jungkook as someone was siting on my seat.

"Another lie to Ms. Song again, eh, Dahyun?" Jungkook whispered to me.

"Be quiet, Jungkook. Did I miss something? There's a new girl sitting next to you. Your new girlfriend or something? "I smirked.

I heard the new girl cough and looked at her, then Jungkook said while blushing "Be quiet, Dahyun. She can hear you, you know?"

Suddenly Ms. Song shouted "Jungkook! Dahyun! Talking again are we?"

As soon as she said that both Jungkook and I faced the board and shut upped.

The bell rang for recess, seeing that Tzuyu was new, Jungkook and I decided to invite her to join us.

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Tzuyu was with Dahyun. I couldn't help but stare at Dahyun for a while until Tzuyu spotted me and waved. I waved back and saw that Dahyun stared at me with starry eyes. I walked off with anger when I saw Jungkook with Dahyun.

I was jealous, I wanted Dahyun to be mine only mine not anyone else's. As I walked I saw students crowding around something. I walked over and saw what companies accepted people. I searched for Kim Taehyung and "found it" I whispered. I was accepted by BigHit entertainment.

I was quite happy. I looked for Kim Dahyun, and she was accepted by "JYP entertainment."

"No.... were in different companies" I said with a teary face. 

I saw that Jeon Jungkook was rejected, rejected from SM entertainment and but then 8 other companies wants him to join, BigHit was one of the 8 companies. Then I looked at Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu. She auditioned for JYP, YG and SM entertainment, and she was only accepted by JYP entertainment.

I walked off and was about to go to the next class till someone messaged me saying:

Unknown: meet me on the rooftop at lunch, someone is waiting for you. You better come or it's the end of you.

Too be continued...... 

A/N: Hi guys :) you should read Friendzoned bc it's linked with this story ;) but about Tzukook