CasXReader -You're Drunk

A/N
I don't know if angel Cas can get drunk but currently I'm only on season 9. I can't get on Netflix and I don't have wifi so I just write SPN things.

---------------

You and Cas were starting to get close and you were trying your best to get him drunk as you sat at the bar. He was getting tipsy. He would say weird things, well more weird that unusual, causing people to glance over with questioning looks.

Soon enough Cas was drunk. You were laughing hysterically and Cas was confused as to why you were laughing.

"Y/N, what is so funny?" Cas asked well almost falling. You shook your head and ended your laughing with a giggle.

"We gotta get back to the bunker." You said and in the blink of an eye you were standing in the living room. Dean and Sam were just looking at you. Cas began to walk and just fell. You burst out in laughter.

"What did you do?" Dean asked. You gave him an innocent look and smiled while batting your eyes. You helped Cas up and grabbed his hand well dragging him off to your room.

You sat on your bed and patted the spot next to you and he carefully sat down.

"I feel weird." Cas said looking over at you.

"You're drunk." You said and let out a little laugh. Cas tilted his head at you obviously confused but you smiled because he reminds you of a puppy.

"You have consumed to much alcohol." You said with a guilty voice. He nodded slowly. He still didn't understand but went along with it. A silence fell upon the both of you.

You looked over at Cas who was just staring at you. You kissed Cas and at first he was taken aback but soon kissed back. Realizing what was happening you pulled away. Your eyes in shock.

"I'm going to bed Cas." You said and laid down not making eye contact. The weight from the end of the bed was gone and you sighed. You slowly drifted off to sleep well thinking about the incidents that had just happened.

-----

The sun shining in through your window had woken you up. You sat up and slipped on some sweats and a random oversized shirt. You walked out to the kitchen and began making breakfast.

After you were almost done cooking, you heard someone dragging their feet through the hallway. You turned to see a tired Dean. His eyes brightened at the sight of food. He eagerly grabbed plates from the cupboard. A small laugh escaped your lips at the hungry Dean in front of you.

After eating for a while, Sam had woken up and joined you two. You sat awkwardly not being able to get Cas and the kiss out of your head.

"Are you okay? You seem off." Sam spoke well looking at you questionably.

"I'm fine." You said, your mouth full of food. You heard the flutter of wings behind you and you froze. It felt like your heart stopped. You stopped chewing and breathing. You stared straight ahead, not wanting to look anywhere else.

"Y/N?" The words slipped from Cas' mouth and you slowly turned to look at him.

"I enjoyed our kiss last night." Cas said and you quickly turned towards the boys who were staring at you, their mouth hanging open. You let out an innocent smile. Cas leaned down and awkwardly, really awkwardly kissed your cheek. Your cheeks grew crimson red and the boys gave you questioning glares.

------------------------------------

A/N

Is this a good Cas imagine? I really want feedback. If not can you give me some tips so I can write better stuff for Cas. Also requests will be coming soon. But not just yet.