DeanXReader -Make Me

Dean had just finished the last of his pie. He was getting dressed to head to the store and you decided to mess with him. You grabbed his keys from the small coffee table and hid them in your back pocket.

You quietly sat on the couch and watched whatever was on the TV. Dean strolled out from his room and walked over to grab his keys, then he realized they weren't there.

He frantically searched everywhere. You heard him ask Sam if he had seen them. He came back out to the living room and looked over at you.

"Y/N, where are my keys?" Dean asked. You tried to hide your smile.

"I don't know Dean." You said and looked down fiddling with the remote. He gave you a questioning glare before his eyes widened.

"Where did you put them? Give them to me." Dean said sternly. By now he was standing in front of you with his hand held out. You sighed and stood up. You quickly darted off and ran down the hallway in the bunker.

Dean began chasing you. You avoided him in every way possible. Took sharp turns, ran around him, would open doors in front of him. He was getting really annoyed. Soon enough you started to slow down. Dean eventually talked you straight to the floor with a loud thud.

You groaned, not ready for the impact that happened. His eyes filled with concern really quickly but after realizing you were okay they filled back with anger and annoyance.

"Give me them. Y/N! Now." He said sternness in his voice.

"Make me." You said. Your words filled with challenge. He began tickling you and you squirmed and wiggled under his touch. Your eyes welled up with tears.

"Okay! Okay!" You barely managed to get it between the fit of laughter. He stopped and looked at you. You pulled out the keys from your back pocket and handed them to him.

"Thanks, kid." He said and got up and left. You just laid on the floor and regained air. Sam walked by and stopped and looked at you.

"What are you doing?" He asked. You looked over at him.

"Dying." Is all you said before he walked away.