DeanXReader -My Attention

You've always been super clumsy. You tripped over your own feet, even air sometimes. The boys found it hilarious. Except for when you were hunting and accidental tripped and knock things down. You're even more clumsy when you're flustered or embarrassed. Lately you can't help but be flustered around Dean.

You didn't really know why but you hated it. You got up this morning to get coffee and when Dean said good morning, you ended up tripping on the rug. Dean laughing behind you as you groaned in pain on the floor. He made sure you were okay before he went off to get a fresh cup of coffee.

The bunker had been pretty silent all day and after that embarrassing moment this morning you stayed hidden in your room. You were starting to get hungry so you left your room and made your way to the kitchen. Sam and Dean sat at the table. They said nothing to you as you went to the fridge.

You set some left over spaghetti on the counter and went to walk across the kitchen before tripping. Arms caught you quickly before you hit the ground. You looked up at who caught you to see Dean. A smirk on his lips and an eyebrow pulled up.

"If you wanted my attention, you could've just asked." He said cockily as he placed you back on your feet. A chuckle escaping his lips and an awkward giggle leaving yours.

Sam gave you a questioning look but you ignored it and turned back to the cupboard, grabbing a bowl. Your face was red you could feel it. Hopefully the boys didn't notice but you knew they did when you heard hushed whispers. Your head snapped back to look at them.

Their conversation stopped immediately. Dean froze in mid sentence. You glared at them. Hoping they would get the warning. Sam gave you an amused look and Dean smiled innocently.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Dean asked. You placed your bowl of spaghetti in the microwave and shut the door, typing in the numbers. Ignoring Dean.

You picked up a glass from the counter and went to place it in the sink but accidentally dropped it. You cringed thinking it was gonna break but luckily it didn't. Dean chuckled behind you. You turned around to face him but he was closer than you thought. A smug smile across his face.

"You're more clumsy than usual, something bothering you?" He asked in a fake concerned voice. You stared at him wide eyes. You said nothing as your heart pounded.

"You're so cute. You make it super obvious how much you like me." He teased and kissed your forehead. You were dumbfounded as to why was happening.

He leaned down and placed his lips softly against yours. Sam watching the whole thing. Dean pulled away and gave you a wink before grabbing her beer and disappearing to his room. Sam had a knowing smile and you stood there breathless.