DeanXReader -Teasing

Dean pulled into the motel parking lot. He went into the main lobby to get a key well you and Sam unloaded the things that needed to be from the trunk.

Dean came put with key in hand. Sam shut the trunk and Dean unlocked the door. He went in and we followed close behind. You threw Dean's bag on his bed well Sam threw his on his bed.

"Sammy, can you share with me?" You asked with a fake pout. He chuckled and nodded. You plopped down on the bed. Sam laid next to you.

You had been doing this for about a week. Cuddling up to Sam. Being extra touchy with him. It annoyed Dean. So as you noticed how it bothered him you did it more. Sam had quickly caught on and joined you.

Dean was already drinking a beer and sitting at the table. Reading a paper he picked up along the way.

You got up and headed straight for the shower. As you were about to get undressed you suddenly got an idea. You peeked your head out the door.

"Hey Sammy, could I borrow a flannel?" You asked with a flirty voice. He responded by leaning up and grabbing his duffel bag. He pulled out a red flannel and got up and handed it to you.

"Cute underwear." He said quietly but loud enough for Dean to hear. You could see Dean's hand go into a fist. You looked down at your obvious short black shorts. You grinned.

"Thank you." You said with that sweet voice you always used when someone complimented you.

You and Sam are only doing this so Dean will just admit that he likes you. It was taking longer than you thought so you thought about how to really push it.

You came out of the shower. Dean still sat in the same place. A new beer in his hand. Sam sat on the end of the bed. You adjusted the flannel and pulled it down. You were just in his flannel and your underwear.

When you fully stepped into the room. Dean glanced at you once before looking back at his paper. But he quickly looked again. He watched as you walked over to Sam and sat in his lap.

Dean clenched his jaw again. Watching you two carefully. When Sam saw Dean looking he did the brave thing and placed a kiss on your shoulder. You could hear Dean huff loudly.

"Next time, you should join me in the shower." You 'whispered' in Sam's ear. Dean looked away and stared at the wall in front of him. Sam chuckled.

Sam's hand carefully gripped your waist. He made sure Dean saw. Dean was fuming but would he show it? No. he sat quietly and sipped his beer. Still watching out the corner of his eye.

You fake whispered something in Sam's ear. Sam bit his lip and shook his head. Sam then fake whispered something in your ear. You giggled but it wasn't even fake. Sam's breath had tickled.

"Im going to bed." Dean said and finished the last sip of beer. He left the paper of the table and laid down on bed. You and Sam did the same. When everyone was situated the light was turned off.

When you thought Dean was just about asleep you giggled lightly. You heard Dean turn. Sam kept his back to Dean. You could see Sam's face. His eyebrow raised.

You let out another giggle and Sam lightly chuckled. The light was quickly turned out and you sat up. Dean sitting on the edge of his bed. He was obviously very annoyed and upset. Sam sat up.

"Are you okay, Dean?" You asked quietly. You felt a little guilty but you weren't gonna give in.

"I love you." Dean said quickly. Your eyes widened and Sam chuckled. A grin slowly creeped onto your face.

"About time." You said bluntly. Dean looked up at you confused.

"What?" He asked. You got up and walked in front of him. He looked up at you and you bent down and kissed his lips, which he didn't take long to respond.

You ended up in Dean's bed not Sam's.