CasXReader -Movie Night

Sam and Dean had went on a hunt. They would probably be back in 2 or 3 days. At least depending on what happens. The bunker was agonizingly boring and quiet without the boys. You should've went but you wanted a few days to relax.

You groaned loudly as you plopped down on the couch. There was not only noise in the house. You could hear your own breathing. You decided to turn on the tv and scanned through the channels. Nothing. You huffed and pushed yourself off the couch and searched through the movies. You finally found a good horror movie and out in the DVD player. Well it played movie previews, you went to the kitchen and gathered your favorite snacks and a bowl of popcorn.

When you entered the living room you went straight to the couch. The title screen to the movie played on the screen. Before you got comfortable you switched off the lights. You snuggled into the couch and played the movie as you began to munch on popcorn. Nothing scary had happened yet so you were pretty anxious. The creepy music rang through your ears. You felt a hand touch your shoulder lightly. You jumped and looked behind you. Cas had a puzzled look. You let out a shaky breath that you didn't realize you were holding.

"You scared me Cas." You said and paused the movie.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see you." He said, causing you to smile. You patted the spot next to you. He gave a small smile and placed himself next to you.

"Wanna watch this movie with me?" You asked.

He nodded so you began the movie again. You were both just calmly sitting there. A jump scare appeared on the screen. You jumper and let out a small squeak and  I thought thinking hid your face into Cas' shoulder. He stiffened at your touch but soon relaxed once he understood why you reacted the way you did. You pulled away and put your attention back on the tv.

"Sorry." You muttered.

"It's alright." He said with his monotone voice.

"Why is she going the way of the killer when she could easily run away?" Cas asked. You burst into laughter and he furrowed his eyebrows at you. He couldn't stop himself from smiling at the sound of your laugh. You laid your head on his lip and began playing with your hair because he knew how much you enjoyed it.

"I love you Y/N." Cas said. You smiled.

"I love you too Cas." You responded and glanced up at him. He bent down to place a small kiss on your lips. You suddenly didn't mind that you decided to stay home.