CasXReader - Don't Leave

"I don't understand Y/N." Cas said quietly. You were grabbing several handfuls of clothing from your dresser and shoving them into your biggest duffel bag. You didn't bother to fold them. As of the moment you didn't care about the wrinkles that would form.

Cas stood quietly behind you. He stared at you. Hoping you would say something. Anything. You zipped up the bag quickly before it got caught on a piece of clothing. You groaned and tried to fix the problem but you couldn't. You groaned and punched the dresser in front of you out of anger.

"Let me help you." Cas said and you snapped. You stood up with much force. You stomped over to Cas.

"I don't need your help! Can't you get that through your head!" You yelled angrily. Your hands were in fists, your knuckles white from the pressure.

"I just wan-" Cas began to say but you cut him off with a slap in the face. You were to angry to currently care about the saddened lost angel in front of you.

"No, Cas I'm done. I'm leaving. Not coming back. Don't you dare follow me and zap in out. I want nothing to do with you." You yelled in his face. You walked over to your bag and picked up so roughly it swung side to side. You pushed, literally pushed, past Cas.

"Y/N." Cas said zapping in front of you. His face was softened. Finally realizing how upset you were.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand fully what I did wrong but I am sorry." He said quite quietly. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Bye." You said bluntly. You knew deep down you would regret this. The fighting. The arguing. The slap. Your hurtful words that you continually threw at Cas.

"Please don't leave." He said simple. You stared at him for a second. You stopped the thoughts of staying and walked around Cas. You went straight to your car and sped out of the parking lot. Never to be seen again.

------------------

A/N

Ayo friends, thoughts on Cas imagine? Want a second part? Comment. Don't forget to comment tips for Cas or just things I can improve on.