SamXReader -Always

You switched off the tv. An old friend from high school had just gotten her heart ripped out two night ago. You let the silent tears stream down your face. You leaned forward, your elbows keeping you propped up as you held your face in your hands.

A knock filled the air and you wiped away your tears and stood up. You unlocked the door and pulled it open to travels an all to familiar face.

"Hello, I'm agent Watson and this is my partner agent And-" The shorter one began but you cut him off.

"Sam?" You asked. Sam looked up from his little notepad and stared at you for a second before realizing who you were.

"Y/N." He said simply. The short one bounced his eyes back and forth between you two before staring at Sam waiting for an answer.

"I didn't think I would ever see you again. Come in." You said and stepped aside. Sam stepped inside and the short one followed giving you a head nod.

You directed them to the kitchen and pulled out two beers and gave it to both of them. The short one gave you a weird look.

"I'm Y/N." You said and held your hand out for the shorter one to shake. He accepted.

"Dean." He said and your eyes widened slightly before you regained your calmness. Sam had talked about him before. Took a while but soon Sam nonstop talked about his hunts with Dean.

"What do you think it is?" You asked a took a seat across from them. Sam gave you a sad smile.

"Werewolf. I'm sorry about Y/F/N. I know you were pretty close in high school. " Sam said and you gave him a reassuring smile. Dean wanted answers and you could tell.

"So Dean, I've heard a lot about you. Mostly at that time you were dead but guess not anymore. I dated Sam a while back." You explained and he nodded.

*********

Sam had messaged you saying they found the werewolf and they were gonna gang it tonight. You were worried of course but you knew Sam. He could handle this. He sent another message that he was gonna stop by after the hunt.

So you sat on the couch with some music playing as you waited for Sam and Dean. You soon drifted off. You awoke to grunting and sat up quickly. Your gun pointed straight at who barged into your house.

Dean and Sam held there hands up and you sighed and tossed the gun back into the couch. You noticed that Dean was bleeding so you hopped up and pulled out your hidden first aid kit.

"Am I doing it or are you?" You asked Sam. He held his hands out and you threw the kit and he caught it. Dean stripped from his jacket and shirt and you let him lay on the couch.

Sam began to stitch him up after he cleaned the wound. You watched carefully. The memories of doing this to Sam flooded back in and you couldn't help but have a small smile.

"There was two. Not one but we got them." Sam said and took a small glance at you. He seemed to be struggling with stitching up Dean and Dean was obviously getting annoyed.

"Let me do it Sam." You said and stood up. Sam didn't argue and he stood up. You got down on your knees next to the couch and continued from where Sam has stopped.

Sam watched your carefully, taking the spot you had sat in previously. Dean watched you intently but you didn't look  at him, all your focus was on stitching him up. After you finished you finally met his eyes and gave him a smile. He still just gave you a head nod.

"Still have your gun. Your first aid kit. All in handy. In easy reach. You didn't forget what I taught you." Sam said and you looked over at him.

"I didn't forget you. I know you wanted me to Sam but damn I love you to much." You said strongly. You wanted to cry but you were stronger than that.

"After all this time?" He asked and looked down at his hands.

"Always." You barely whispered but he caught it. He looked up and you could see the tears welling up in his eyes. Dean sat up and left the room, leaving you guys alone.

Neither of you moved. You just stared at each other. You finally got up and it took so much strength to just get on your feet. Sam watched your every move. As you began to walk over to him, he stood up. You groaned inside. Now you couldn't reach his lips. You grabbed some of his shirt and pulled him down lightly. He responded and you connected your lips with his.

"Always." He said after pulling away slightly but his lips still on yours.