CasXReader -Make Me

A/N I'm still bad at Cas imagines so this will be bad. I'm sorry.

--------------------------

Cas was popping in and out all day. The boys were researching and you well you were doing stupid things around the bunker.

You took Dean's pie out of the fridge and found a little access area. You put hot sauce in it and set it back where it was. You smiled to yourself at your idea.

"Hello, Y/N." A familiar voice from behind you said. You quickly turned and came face to face with Cas. You smiled innocently.

"Hey Cas." You said with a small smile. You looked around to make sure Dean wasn't in sight. Then something caught your eye. You grabbed the Angel Blade from Cas' pocket and took of running. You could faintly hear Cas ask what you were doing.

"Come and get me." You said, wanting a chase. You stopped in the middle of the hallway and stood there. You heard a flutter of wings from behind you. You quickly turned and Cas tilted his head to the side.

"Why should I get you?" He asked a confused look plastered on his face.

"It's a game. I run you chase." You said and took of running again. Cas appeared in front of you causing you to come to a halt.

"Please give me the Angel Blade." Cas said and you giggled and took of running.

"Make me." You yelled looking back at him. You looked forward and ran into another body. You fell backwards and dropped the angel blade. Cas bent down and picked up and put it back in his pocket.

"Thank you." Was all he said before he disappeared. You sighed and stayed where you were.