SamXReader -You Lost It

Sam and Dean were letting you finally go on a hunt. The last few have been really dangerous but this is just a vengeful spirit and they decided to let you come. You were staring out the window and lip syncing to the song that was playing.

Dean pulled into the cemetery and as soon as he parked you quickly opened the door and got out. Dean opened the drunk and grabbed the essentials. He gave you a gun with salt rounds. You began searching for the gravestone. The boys doing the same.

You eventually found it and shouted for the boys. The jogged over to you. Dean began digging. You and Sam kept watch. Sam and Dean would switch here and there.

Dean was attempting to get the old coffin open.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled. You quickly turned around and the ghost flung you into a nearby tree. She was inching near you when Sam shot her with a salt round. Dean got the coffin open.

Sam looked around but she didn't pop up until she was behind dean. You swiftly grabbed your gun and shot the ghost. Dean quickly poured the gas on the bones and lit the match throwing it into the fire.

Sam ran over to you and made sure nothin was broken. You whimpered when he went to turn you.

"Nothing is broken. Just the impact." You stated and he nodded. He carefully helped you up. He wrapped his arm around your waist. He put your arm over his shoulder and bent weirdly so he wasn't to high up. He guided you back to the car and Dean followed. After he helped you get into the car, he got in and Dean took off.

"I don't think you should go on hunts anymore. You should really stay home." Sam said and stayed looking at the road. He knew you were gonna get angry.

"Are you serious? So what, I get thrown into a tree and suddenly I should stay home?" You asked annoyed.

"Yes, Y/N, its really dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt. I'm just looking out for you. No more hunts." Sam said.

"No. I'm gonna go on every hunt from here on out. The more I hunt with you guys the better I'll get. You're not looking out for me. You're treating me like a child which I'm not." You said anger starting to boil inside of you.

"Yes. I'm not allowing you to go on hunts. I don't know what's going on with you. You've lost it." Sam said shaking his head.

"Fuck you. It's not your decision. I'm an adult Sam. I'm tired of this bullshit. I know you don't want me getting hurt by how do you think I feel? I haven't lost it. I'm done with you treating me like I'm 10." You said louder than before.

"Y/N I-" Sam began to say before you cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it Sam." You said angrily and huffed. Sam sat quietly.

Dean had finally made it back to the bunker. You jumped out of the car and went straight into the house. You said no word to anyone. You went to your old room instead of your shared one with Sam.

You flopped down on the mattress with no sheets and no blankets. You heard Sam call your name and you ignored. Doors were being quickly open and shut and you knew he was looking for you. You stayed where you were. Your door opened but it didn't shut. You could see Sam in the corner of your eye. The weight shifted at the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I know you can handle yourself. I know how badly you want to go on hunts and participate and Dean talks about how we should let you go with us. I just really love you and I don't wanna you to die like all of my other girlfriends. I don't know. I just want you to be safe but from here on out, I won't argue with you if you wanna go on a hunt with us." Sam said looking at you eager for a response.

You jumped up and wrapped your arms around him. He pulled you up so you straddled him. You pecked him on the lips and rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Sam." You said.