SamXReader-That Was Hot

You and the boys had just gotten home from a stressful and very long hunt. Sam almost lost you and he wasn't talking. He was laying on the couch his head rested in your lap. You were playing with his hair. His eyes were shut but you knew he was awake as he would give a happy but small hum every once and a while.

You suddenly pushed him off your lap and he sat up and gave you a confused look. You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom that you shared. As soon as you entered the room, you began to pull his shirt off. He was confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked and you threw his shirt to the corner of the room. You shoved him onto the bad. He was on his back so you motioned him to turn and although he was confused he did it anyway.

You crawled onto his back. You sat on his butt and trailed a few kisses down his back before slowly massaging his lower back. He let out an approved hum as soon as he realized what was happening. You applied a little more pressure and he let out a deep moan. You stopped and couldn't help but smirk. He peeked an eye open when you stopped.

"That was hot." You said with a giggle. He rolled under you so he was now lying on his back.

"Shut up." He said and grabbed your arms and pulled you against him. Your head nuzzled into his neck. His arms wrapped safely around you.

You lightly bit his soft spot and he let out a grunt. He instantly flipped you over so he was on top of you. His lips hovered carefully over yours. Your eyes never left each other's. He connected his lips with yours and your eyes fluttered shut and your lips moved with his.

He began to trail kissed down your jaw and to your neck. Your fingers tangled themselves in his hair but it wasn't long before he grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head. He used his free hand to lightly skim across your body but it was all interrupted when Dean's voice sounded through the other side of the door.

"Hey Y/N have you seen Sammy? Is he is there with you?" Dean asked. Sam dropped his head into your neck and shouted a "yeah". Dean took that as an invincible to walk in. Sam's head snapped up.

"Oh I am interrupting something. Just be quiet will ya?" Dean said with a smirk and shut the door. Sam groaned and rolled off of you. You just responded with a laugh.

"Dean, cockblocking you. I would've never guessed." You said with amusement. Sam chuckled.

"Shut up." He said with a big smile and wrapped an arm around you. You snuggled closer to him. He kissed the top of your head lightly and you began to fall asleep and so did Sam.