SamXReader -Make Me

You and Sam had been researching for a case all day. Dean was out doing god knows what.

"Sammmmm, I'm bored." You stated trying to be annoying. Sam looked at you once and then went back to reading. You groaned and turned upside down on the small couch. Kicking Sam in the process. He heavily sighed and shook his head.

"Sammy." You said. He glared at you and you laughed. You rested your feet on Sam's shoulder.

You rolled your eyes and thought for a second. You turned back around to normal and leaned close to Sam. You quickly grabbed the book and took a run for it. He yelled your name and you heard his feet behind you.

You giggled and laughed as you took sharp turns or he would stumble. The feet behind you stopped and you slowed down. You stood guard and looked around carefully at all the entry points.

You clung the book to your chest. Sam quickly jumped out and you had nowhere to go but the corner. He towered over you. You looked up at him and smiled innocently.

"Give it to me. Now. Y/N." Sam said sternly.

"Make me." You said with attitude.

"I'll take your journal." He said with a smirk, you practically threw the book in his arms. He rubbed your head and smiled at you. You pouted and crossed your arms.

"Boring." You muttered.